Author Topic: SUGE ON CARSON!  (Read 162 times)

Young Dan Iza

SUGE ON CARSON!
« on: January 10, 2002, 07:13:41 PM »
for all my peeps on the westcoast heres what went down on the interview wit suge done by carson daly.
first i have 2 say that daly did a good job interviewing him, carson didnt seem intimidated at all by suge, the sad thing was that they didnt get 2 touch on many important topics but guess what---
THERE IS A part 2 OF THE INTERVIEW LATE MONDAY NIGHT AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Suge talked about d.o.c. and dre, also about how he owns his whole catalogue and masters. then he talked briefly about snoop, or how he called him Snoop-a-duper and referring to how he looked in the deep cover video, but suge did say that no matter what snoop is still very talented artists. he then talked about 2Pac not really touching on sensitive issues that carson was askin about. He then said about Biggie that he would signed him in 2 years if he didnt die because he woulda offered a better contract and he wouldnt be in his videoz.
The showed ended be4 they could touch on the new row. but like a said part 2 on monday, they showed a clip about him talking about puffy and he said" how would u feel if the girl of your dreams dumped u and then married the dancer." LOL
also another thing that caught my attention was how Kurupt was the only rapper that could beat snoop in a freestyle bacc in the days
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: SUGE ON CARSON!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 07:19:11 PM »
don't flood the board with another post like this , theres already 3 post of carson u should have choose one to drop your shit in ... but thanks anyways
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2002, 07:20:35 PM »
did he talk about kurupt on tha row
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2002, 07:22:48 PM »
carson didnt seem intimidated at all by suge,

who is suge to scare everyone like that , and hells angel or some

and from whut u said , he still talkin about the same old shits,puffy in the video , better contract, talented artist ( my ass he ain't really think what he said , he said it fo publicity ) etc..
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2002, 07:27:32 PM »
i just re read the post and i relized it said suge would have signed biggie...what the fuck didn't they always say biggie had something to do with pacs first shooting  then he says he'd sign him this muthafucka always contradicts himself
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2002, 02:54:51 AM »

also another thing that caught my attention was how Kurupt was the only rapper that could beat snoop in a freestyle bacc in the days

This is true. In order for Kurupt to sign with Death Row to begin with, he had to win I guess a rap Royal Rumble, starting off at 1. He battled I think like 5 M.C.s, the last being Snoop. If he won, his signed, if he loses, into the pool. Well, his on Tha Row twice now, so I guess he won. Kurupt was freestyled gift, more so than Snoop. The only thing is Snoop has feel off, and Kurupt just needs to get an edge back after Sace Boogie.