Author Topic: In new XXL 50 says Dre ain't doing no work on Game's Geffen Records album  (Read 685 times)

"THE" MoSav

50 sounds like he hes chewing or eating everytime he raps, i think thats one of the biggest reasons i cant listen to him, i know he got shot in the jaw, but i dont care, he still sounds like ass when he raps

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

50 sounds like he hes chewing or eating everytime he raps, i think thats one of the biggest reasons i cant listen to him, i know he got shot in the jaw, but i dont care, he still sounds like ass when he raps

I agree completely, but sometimes I think Im to harsh on 50, detox hooked me up ewith Massacre lately and its not that bad of an album

P4UL W4LL

• Lil Geezy
FUCK DR. DRE HE AINT SHIT COMPARED TO PAULL WALL ALL YOU NEED IS SWISHA FUCK DR DRE HE AINT SHIT FUCK WESTCOAST FANS MUTHA FUCKA  U AINT SHIT
SW1SHA 4 L1FE

"THE" MoSav

I agree completely, but sometimes I think Im to harsh on 50, detox hooked me up ewith Massacre lately and its not that bad of an album

Im sure it isnt and i didnt say he doesnt have talent, i just told you i dont like the guy cuz of how he sounds when he raps...It just my opinion

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

FUCK DR. DRE HE AINT SHIT COMPARED TO PAULL WALL ALL YOU NEED IS SWISHA FUCK DR DRE HE AINT SHIT FUCK WESTCOAST FANS MUTHA FUCKA  U AINT SHIT

sure dude
I aint gonna hate on Paul Wall tho cuz i Like him.

The Best of 3 Worlds

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whoo kid said that g-unit isn't getting any new dre beats for a while (a year) because all of the energy is focused on detox.  he said this on g-unit radio a while back.

"THE" MoSav

whoo kid said that g-unit isn't getting any new dre beats for a while (a year) because all of the energy is focused on detox.  he said this on g-unit radio a while back.

Good! The Whole world has had enuff GUNIT for a LIFETIME!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What makes a muthafucka wake up in the morning a be like "hmmm, I think I'm gonna go dicklick the shit outta Paul Wall on the internet today." Some people SERIOUSLY need to get some pussy, or at least go outside sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 12:50:21 AM by Turf Hitta »

"THE" MoSav

What makes a muthafucka wake up in the morning a be like "hmmm, I think I'm gonna go dicklick the shit outta Paul Wall on the internet today." Some people SERIOUSLY need to get some pussy, or at least go outside sometimes.

haha +1

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

haha +1

lmao!