Author Topic: Daz dissing Snoop  (Read 747 times)

Diggfinger

Daz dissing Snoop
« on: August 05, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »
So what did Snoop mean when he said (Part 4) that Daz dissed him on Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back??

I always thought that subliminal diss was on RAW or something

eNgIeS

Re: Daz dissing Snoop
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:21:21 PM »
i dont know maybe he considers "Daz Dillinger, finally alone in my zone" as a diss. I dont know what he thinkin about Warrens last albums wtf i mean Regulate not a classic is he crazy. I appreciate him keepin it real but i think he is ill informed (or un informed) when it comes to some of the things Daz & em did. He is right thou in sayin that Dre brought she to life

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 12:10:44 AM »
ya I thought he dissed him here and there on RAW

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 12:21:25 AM »
So what did Snoop mean when he said (Part 4) that Daz dissed him on Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back??

I always thought that subliminal diss was on RAW or something

Baccstabbers on Raw he dissed Snoop not RRGB, and what it is he was talking about Snoop but those were both on Raw, i think Snoop got confused

The Best of 3 Worlds

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 02:48:43 AM »
What CD was "What it is" on, RR&GB right? I remember that one was obviously aimed at Snoop.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 03:00:44 AM »
What CD was "What it is" on, RR&GB right? I remember that one was obviously aimed at Snoop.
RAW

IzUwitIt

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 03:13:03 AM »
Yeah Snoop must of meant R.A.W.

Dont remember one bar on RR&G dissing Snoop. Im sure he listened to the album too coz he;s on it.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 03:17:28 AM »
Yeah Snoop must of meant R.A.W.

Dont remember one bar on RR&G dissing Snoop. Im sure he listened to the album too coz he;s on it.

probaly messed the 2 up

Diggfinger

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 03:43:11 AM »
i. I dont know what he thinkin about Warrens last albums wtf i mean Regulate not a classic is he crazy.

Exactly. I mean he says something like "In The Mid-Nite Hour" was good but the others, I dont know. Wtf??? It's like because he wasnt on Warren's other records they suddenly suck;D

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 04:01:44 AM »
snoop needz get off dre´z nutz.
all he said was BS.

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 04:06:39 AM »
Well really Snoop is not on a new song for RR&GB. His verse is from the Above The Rim soundtrack for that Dogg Pound 4 Life song. But I could not understand the point on bringing up the past for Snoop. When Kurupt is interviewed he says point blank: "the past is the past, I am happy to be back with my homeboys". Snoop comes off like he is still bitter and like he is "checkin people". Bringing up songs and disses directed for Kurupt and Daz back when the beef was going on don't have shit to do with now, unless he ain't fuckin with them. Other than that I thought the interview was dope.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 04:09:17 AM by d-nice »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 09:48:17 AM »

Yeah What it is was on RAW....Man Snoop cant even get his shit right....Thats kind of him liking him saying I DONT LIKE SPACE BOOGIE, cuz it was on Death Row when he was really talking about ATG....(Smh at Snoop)

The Best of 3 Worlds