Author Topic: Glasses Malone Appears On MTV! (Video & Behind The Scenes Feature)  (Read 84 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/8052/

What up West Coast. We’re back at y’all with some more exciting news from Mr. $1.7 Million himself, as MTV paid a visit to Watts to interview and feature Glasses Malone for the latest edition of MTV’s “You Hear It First.” WestCoastRydaz was present at the spot to capture all the days events and show support to a fellow “WestCoastRyda for life” as Glasses gave the rest of the world an introduction to himself, Watts and much more. The day featured Glasses showing off his cars, an interview, and support from many of the West’s finest young talent, with Scipio, Taje, Mykestro, The Bloc Boyz, Dae One, The Young Hoggs, Quiz, Bigfase 100, N.U.N.E, Shade Sheist and more in attendance. We captured some exclusive behind the scenes footage for y’all to get a glimpse of what went down. Watch Glasses talk about how the day went, the New West Movement, a freestyle for MTV and watch everyone drop their support for Glasses and his Blu Division movement.

"Yo my white T bright and the stunnas is fresh/
But its the road king Harley that got your woman impressed/
If she at my crib then its your woman undressed/
So make no mistake on who runnin the West/
Young Glasshouse aint no stoppin my change/
I'm like Jayceon's fitted, sittin on top of the game/
I'ma make Watts proud till I'm laid in a hearst/
The hottest thing smokin and you heard it here first!/" - Glasses Malone

Watch it here:

Glasses Malone Behind the Scenes on MTV

The first airing was last night (August 4th), and we have the video footage of that for you all as well as the schedule for the remaining airtimes. Watch Glasses talk to MTV about how he came up, his hit mixtape “White Lightnin” and catch cameos from Scipio, Mykestro, Taje, Dae One & much more!

Click here to watch it on MTV.com as well, drop a comment and let MTV know you wanna hear more of Glasses and the west coast

Glasses Malone on MTV "You Hear It First"

MTV: Sun 8/6: 5:50am, 6:50am, 3:50pm, 9:50pm, 11:50pm
Mon 8/7: 350am, 550am, 750am, 950am, 250pm

MTV2: Sun 8/6: 4:30am, 5:30am, 6:30am, 12:30pm
Mon 8/7: 2:30am, 4:30am, 6:30am

MTVU: Sun 8/6: 1:45am, 3:45am, 5:45am, 7:45am, 9:45am, 11:45am, 1:45pm, 3:45pm, 5:45pm, 8:45pm, 10:45pm
Mon 8/7: 12:45am, 2:45am, 4:45am, 6:45am, 8:45am, 10:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm, 4:45pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm

It will also air on Sucker Free. For everyone who missed it, here’s Glasses street banger that we recently world premiered:

Glasses Malone – Fucc Wit Me (Get Wit Me) Prod. By Mannie Fresh.  [/url]

Congrats go out to Glasses and be sure to keep it locked here for the latest news and exclusives on Glasses and Blu Division! You always hear it here first, but shouts to MTV for recognizing his hustle and introducing him to an even broader worldwide audience. Drop your feedback on the forum and stay tuned for that Beach Cruiser album!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 10:25:47 PM by doubletrouble™ »