Author Topic: Suge will also be on with Angie Martinez today  (Read 107 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Suge will also be on with Angie Martinez today
« on: January 10, 2002, 01:25:54 AM »
Suge is going to be on with Angie Martinez today on 97.1 (Hot 97) in New York.  I don't know when, exactly, but yesterday around 6 pm she said he would be on today.  So if I catch it, I'll let you know what goes down, probably others will as well.  All she said yesterday was that she was kind of scared but she then just switched the topic.  So Suge is in town for Carson Daly and this, but this will come before Carson.  I hope Angie doesn't pu***y out in front of Suge but with Angie, expect the worst >> :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Suge will also be on with Angie Martinez today
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 08:46:44 AM »
see how suge gettin a lot of publicity these days, everyone dislike him but everyone talk about him , strange  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-