Author Topic: Im sick and tired of.....  (Read 659 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Im sick and tired of.....
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 04:04:02 PM »
LOL, who you calling youngsta?  I bet Im older than you

anyways, you just made a thread about how much you liked this Fabolous song "So Into you" feat. Tamia

thats pretty gay of you, I dont think Ill ever take your opinions on music serious after that.  You hate on this track "Candy" and "Cali Iz Active" but youd rather listen to "So Into You" by Fabolous LOL

Yeah Im sorry thats a much better track than anything on Cali Iz Active or the track Candy.  Whats gay about that track,  wow Fab talks about a girl man what a fag.  I dont even like Fab but I love that track.  I like old DPG better than Dipset you dumbass but DPG is done ok you got that.  No one is checking for Daz or Kurupt and thats the way it is face it ok.  Just stop being so biased, maybe a time will come when Cam doesnt have it anymore and I have to face it, but lol that aint the case right now cause hes on top of his game and the Dips are as popular as ever while the first thing anyone thinks when they hear Daz or Kurupt today is the effect drugs has on the brain lol, owned again youngsta

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
I agree with PLANT..you've been acting like a little bitch lately...you really need to get off DPG's Nuts...LOL 400 out of you last 500 post have been about how bad CIA is and how much Snoop, Daz & Kurupt have fallin off..We get it, you don't like them any more..now please shut the fuck up.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »
I agree with PLANT..you've been acting like a little bitch lately...you really need to get off DPG's Nuts...LOL 400 out of you last 500 post have been about how bad CIA is and how much Snoop, Daz & Kurupt have fallin off..We get it, you don't like them any more..now please shut the fuck up.

Another useless post, this thread wasnt just about doggpound you idiot, but some dickryders got their ass hurt so they had to make it about them.  Once again Im sorry that The Dipset is popular right now and Daz and Kurupt are irrelevant, fuck Im sorry but thats how it is, you dont need to take it out on me.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 04:16:54 PM »
Shut up wigger ;D....And those dipshits are not populer..everyone in here hates them :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2006, 04:17:15 PM »
thank you!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »
This thread also applied to rappers like Too Short or E-40 also.  Just because you dont like something it doesnt meen you are a hater or your expectations are to high, fuck what is so hard to understand about that

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2006, 04:18:41 PM »
face it dawg, ^^you're a hater^^

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2006, 04:18:50 PM »
None of you two morons said anything that made sense at all.  What you guys said basically summed up my point, lol thanks

rik

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2006, 04:19:06 PM »
Has anyone heard "Stadium Arcadium" by Red Hot Chili Peppers? Fuckin great CD.

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 04:19:50 PM »
Has anyone heard "Stadium Arcadium" by Red Hot Chili Peppers? Fuckin great CD.
no, but I have the Greatest Hits album ;)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 04:21:52 PM »
You know your going nowhere in a argument when you have to bring race up lol Inglewood you gotta lot to learn man.  And Plant face it your a dickrider and Im not biased like you I am sorry.  And lol yeah The Dips arent popular  ::)  Duke Da God's independent mixtape sold as much as Cali IZ Active, lmao!

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »
lol Im a dickrider? haha ok Mr. Dipset.  All Im asking you to do is stop hating, and stop making stupid threads bashing DPG and affiliates.  Its sad, you really have nothing better to do than hate.  Im not trying to say DPG is the shit, Im telling you to stop hating dawg....The DPG bashing threads are getting old, stale and useless.  Im not the only one that notices.  How bout saying something positive once in awhile.  And if you have some bad shit to say, at least go reply in the "Candy" thread and say you dont like it, instead of making topic after topic about how everything sucks.....you know what, you suck!  and so does one of your favorite songs by Fabolous called So Into You :P

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 05:24:15 PM »
lol Im a dickrider? haha ok Mr. Dipset.  All Im asking you to do is stop hating, and stop making stupid threads bashing DPG and affiliates.  Its sad, you really have nothing better to do than hate.  Im not trying to say DPG is the shit, Im telling you to stop hating dawg....The DPG bashing threads are getting old, stale and useless.  Im not the only one that notices.  How bout saying something positive once in awhile.  And if you have some bad shit to say, at least go reply in the "Candy" thread and say you dont like it, instead of making topic after topic about how everything sucks.....you know what, you suck!  and so does one of your favorite songs by Fabolous called So Into You :P

Wow what a post that was.  I suck, maturity at its finest.  This thread wasnt just about the Doggpound moron, it could apply to rappers like E-40, or Eiht, or Too Short. Your dumbass is what made this into a dpg thread.  And where are all my threads dissing dpg?? I dont see that much at all lol.  So I said the track Candy sucks, so what it did

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 05:25:04 PM »

I agree with you about forum members making threads about the same thing everyone else is making threads about. But you can't complain about people saying negative or positive things. After all...this is a FORUM. You're supposed to discuss your opinions on here.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 05:25:57 PM »

I agree with you about forum members making threads about the same thing everyone else is making threads about. But you can't complain about people saying negative or positive things. After all...this is a FORUM. You're supposed to discuss your opinions on here.
well it can be discussed in one topic....we dont need 100 consecutive topics about how bad of a rapper Daz is