Author Topic: Im sick and tired of.....  (Read 652 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Im sick and tired of.....
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 05:27:29 PM »
lol Im a dickrider? haha ok Mr. Dipset.  All Im asking you to do is stop hating, and stop making stupid threads bashing DPG and affiliates.  Its sad, you really have nothing better to do than hate.  Im not trying to say DPG is the shit, Im telling you to stop hating dawg....The DPG bashing threads are getting old, stale and useless.  Im not the only one that notices.  How bout saying something positive once in awhile.  And if you have some bad shit to say, at least go reply in the "Candy" thread and say you dont like it, instead of making topic after topic about how everything sucks.....you know what, you suck!  and so does one of your favorite songs by Fabolous called So Into You :P

I agree with you about forum members making threads about the same thing everyone else is making threads about. But you can't complain about people saying negative or positive things. After all...this is a FORUM. You're supposed to discuss your opinions on here.

He is wrong he says Im a Spice and Dipset Dickrider, when I said I didnt like Juelz last album, and I admit Spice sux now,and I post about a ton of diff rappers then the Dips.  Its easy to see Plant is the dickryder.  And yes this is a forum plant, opinions are known to get stated from time to time lol

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
^^^^So what were you sick and tired of again? I fell asleep after all those other posts.

whatthehell

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »
Any time someone doesnt completely feel new music from a WC artist like Kurupt, Snoop, Eiht, Warren G, Too Short, Daz etc there are always the people that come and say "your expectations were to high"  or  "You expected a dogg food album thats why you hate it"   lmao I hate that shit.  For example I thought that Candy track was horrid and not because I was expecting a 95 sounding bay/la collab but because I was expecting a somewhat decent track and it blowed.

If someone doesnt like "Cali Iz Ative"  its not cause they were expecting a doog food album, maybe the album just sucked.

Quoted for truth

acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 07:40:35 PM »
lol, dogg why you gettin so upset over what other people think of your opinion?  If you don't like something, such as cali is active, then post your opinion in the thread about CIA.  You do make a lot of threads complaining about albums and/or artists.

Face the facts man:  Rap is just not as a good as it used to be, and it never will be.  If you like something, then listen to it, and make a post about how you like it.  If you don't like something, then don't listen to it, and if you feel like it, drop an opinion on it.  No need to complain so much tho.  And so what if your expectations are too high.  My expectations are that it better be classic or damn near close, and if its not then it won't really get more than 1 or 2 spins.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 07:46:34 PM »
lol, dogg why you gettin so upset over what other people think of your opinion?  If you don't like something, such as cali is active, then post your opinion in the thread about CIA.  You do make a lot of threads complaining about albums and/or artists.

Face the facts man:  Rap is just not as a good as it used to be, and it never will be.  If you like something, then listen to it, and make a post about how you like it.  If you don't like something, then don't listen to it, and if you feel like it, drop an opinion on it.  No need to complain so much tho.  And so what if your expectations are too high.  My expectations are that it better be classic or damn near close, and if its not then it won't really get more than 1 or 2 spins.

Expectations are normal and expected but I sure dont expect the shit to sound like dogg food but I expect it to sound somewhat decent.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 07:48:32 PM »
lol Im a dickrider? haha ok Mr. Dipset.  All Im asking you to do is stop hating, and stop making stupid threads bashing DPG and affiliates.  Its sad, you really have nothing better to do than hate.  Im not trying to say DPG is the shit, Im telling you to stop hating dawg....The DPG bashing threads are getting old, stale and useless.  Im not the only one that notices.  How bout saying something positive once in awhile.  And if you have some bad shit to say, at least go reply in the "Candy" thread and say you dont like it, instead of making topic after topic about how everything sucks.....you know what, you suck!  and so does one of your favorite songs by Fabolous called So Into You :P

I agree with you about forum members making threads about the same thing everyone else is making threads about. But you can't complain about people saying negative or positive things. After all...this is a FORUM. You're supposed to discuss your opinions on here.
well it can be discussed in one topic....we dont need 100 consecutive topics about how bad of a rapper Daz is

the mods can easily merge those threads. if they don't then oh well. why is spice bein singled out for that? a lot of cats around here do that. remember when game's album came out and everyone on this forum had to make thier own thread giving their opinion?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 08:35:41 PM »
I actually think it's the other way around

when CIA dropped there was nothing but hate for it and a few groupies with like 26 posts who would drop by and go
"DOGG POUND 4 LIFE CUZ, THE ALBUM IS BANGIN DOGG" and somehow people affiliated all those people with the rest of the fans

I saw more people who hated it gettin on the case of the people who liked it, that's what I saw more of

instead of people sayin "you don't like it?!"  there was more of  "o my god, how CAN you like this?!"

more threads concerning it from the haters, which means for some reason it's on their mind and it's as if they have some kind of personal problem with the artist or artists

I thought there were a handful of legit tracks on CIA, I honestly feel that way, why would I lie?

so me saying that seems to make me a dickrider I guess, because I like at least 1 track and everyone else thinks it sucks, I gotta be a dickrider most likely

and I'm supposedly a dickrider for not following the crowd and saying that every track is awful

obviously that album had tons of fillers, not like it was even rated great by fans either

I think just because some people actually liked it, it got people who didn't like it angry for some reason so they wanted to drill it in others heads that it was all bad and try to sway opinions

it's fine to give opinions, but when other people start questioning others personal choices, it needs to stop because it goes nowhere

all I know is I'm not listening to anybody on this site, there's lots of shit I wouldn't have if I listened to other peoples opinions

and Spice, obviously this was mostly aimed at CIA, or else you wouldn't have mentioned it in the original post...

just my 2 cents

rik

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 08:40:42 PM »
we$t coa$t brings up another point. Muthafuckas on here tend to throw the term "dickrider" around very lossely. Like he said just because one person likes it and a handful of others don't they automaticly call that person a dickrider. There's a huge difference between a fan and a dickrider.

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 08:44:45 PM »
yeah exactly RIKK

I'm a Dogg Pound fan, and I even said I liked a handful of tracks from the album but overall it was nothing that good

many people even said that.... how is that biased?   is it wrong to not either hate or love a cd?  and not like certain tracks off it?

rik

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »
yeah exactly RIKK

I'm a Dogg Pound fan, and I even said I liked a handful of tracks from the album but overall it was nothing that good

many people even said that.... how is that biased?   is it wrong to not either hate or love a cd?  and not like certain tracks off it?

Real spit...and because u are a Dogg Pound fan you're goin to be more open to the cd and give it a chance to grow on u. That doesn't make a person a dickrider.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2006, 09:17:49 PM »
you know what, I bet people are sick of you making these threads bashing DPG every day.  When Cali iZ Active dropped, wasnt it you that made 50 threads about how bad it sucked??  And then the week after, wasnt it you who made another 50 threads about how bad Daz sucked, is washed up and isnt a good lyricist?  People are sick of you and the dipshit movement on DubCC, but you dont see me making 100 threads about how I think these guys suck. 

For every bad song these guys put out, theres at least one good one, so I aint tripping.....and thats way more than I can say for Spice1.  what the fuck has he done lately?  jack shit.

I think tomorrow Im going to make 25-30 threads about how Spice1 sucks and make a couple more about how much I hate Dipset.

Waaa Waaa Waaaa :'(

LMAO, did you not read when I said Spice has sucked the last few years also! lol good try youngsta, this thread is on point, in fact I dont think I have ever had a more accurate thread before in my life.

I think Cali Iz Active sucks and then you think its because I was expecting some Dogg Food quality shit ::)  Listen to everything they have released lately its garbage, and its not cause Im expecting them to sound like they used to its just I'm not BIASED like you.  Remember when I also said I didnt like Juelz last album at all but yeah Im a total biased Spice and Dipset fan  ::)   And when do I even talk about Spice on the forums lol anytime hes mentioned I talk about how he was great but now he sucks, unlike you who cant remove your dick from daz or kurupts ass.  And keep dissin the Dips, Cam's Killa Season, along with JR and 40CAL's new album shit on anything DPG has done the last 5 years, and oh yeah its sold like 4 or 5 more times better than all of DPG's washed up releases the last 4,5 years also.  Nice try man

Gotta disagree Space Boogie was 2001 and that was just as good as anything the Dips have done...And even that Bootleg Against the Grain was good shit...."Load Up, On My Way, Gangsta Perogative, Gangsta Noize, Now Whut, I Keep Tryin, U aint the Homie, etc...Very good cd that should have been kurupts 'offical' ATG cuz he was still on point in that cd and had some great beats to spit too...And that was 2002...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2006, 09:21:39 PM »
you know what, I bet people are sick of you making these threads bashing DPG every day.  When Cali iZ Active dropped, wasnt it you that made 50 threads about how bad it sucked??  And then the week after, wasnt it you who made another 50 threads about how bad Daz sucked, is washed up and isnt a good lyricist?  People are sick of you and the dipshit movement on DubCC, but you dont see me making 100 threads about how I think these guys suck. 

For every bad song these guys put out, theres at least one good one, so I aint tripping.....and thats way more than I can say for Spice1.  what the fuck has he done lately?  jack shit.

I think tomorrow Im going to make 25-30 threads about how Spice1 sucks and make a couple more about how much I hate Dipset.

Waaa Waaa Waaaa :'(

LMAO, did you not read when I said Spice has sucked the last few years also! lol good try youngsta, this thread is on point, in fact I dont think I have ever had a more accurate thread before in my life.

I think Cali Iz Active sucks and then you think its because I was expecting some Dogg Food quality shit ::)  Listen to everything they have released lately its garbage, and its not cause Im expecting them to sound like they used to its just I'm not BIASED like you.  Remember when I also said I didnt like Juelz last album at all but yeah Im a total biased Spice and Dipset fan  ::)   And when do I even talk about Spice on the forums lol anytime hes mentioned I talk about how he was great but now he sucks, unlike you who cant remove your dick from daz or kurupts ass.  And keep dissin the Dips, Cam's Killa Season, along with JR and 40CAL's new album shit on anything DPG has done the last 5 years, and oh yeah its sold like 4 or 5 more times better than all of DPG's washed up releases the last 4,5 years also.  Nice try man

Gotta disagree Space Boogie was 2001 and that was just as good as anything the Dips have done...And even that Bootleg Against the Grain was good shit...."Load Up, On My Way, Gangsta Perogative, Gangsta Noize, Now Whut, I Keep Tryin, U aint the Homie, etc...Very good cd that should have been kurupts 'offical' ATG cuz he was still on point in that cd and had some great beats to spit too...And that was 2002...

Its all opinions, but the AGT bootleg had alot of old tracks.  Comparing the Dpg to the Dips right now is a joke, its not even close,Doggpound is getting worse and worse, while the Dips are getting better and better and that pisses Plant off so he has to take it out on me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2006, 09:24:41 PM »
So youre telling me 40 cals record was better then Space Boogie? I dont think so.....
But ur right all opinions..But yes the Dipset is getting stronger everday! Gotta Love the Movement! I still have hope for Kurupt tho, he showed some light on SDDS...all hope is not lost for me... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
So youre telling me 40 cals record was better then Space Boogie? I dont think so.....
But ur right all opinions..But yes the Dipset is getting stronger everday! Gotta Love the Movement! I still have hope for Kurupt tho, he showed some light on SDDS...all hope is not lost for me... :-\

No way 40 Cal's new record bangs but of course its no Space Boogie.  I said the Dips shit on them the last 4,5 years and Boogie was released in 01 and its 06 now, I made sure to say 4,5 years so people would know I wasnt including Space Boogie cause that was a great album

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2006, 09:28:09 PM »

No way 40 Cal's new record bangs but of course its no Space Boogie.  I said the Dips shit on them the last 4,5 years and Boogie was released in 01 and its 06 now, I made sure to say 4,5 years so people would know I wasnt including Space Boogie cause that was a great album

Well the bootleg ATG was fantastic

The Best of 3 Worlds