Author Topic: Im sick and tired of.....  (Read 662 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Im sick and tired of.....
« on: August 06, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »
Any time someone doesnt completely feel new music from a WC artist like Kurupt, Snoop, Eiht, Warren G, Too Short, Daz etc there are always the people that come and say "your expectations were to high"  or  "You expected a dogg food album thats why you hate it"   lmao I hate that shit.  For example I thought that Candy track was horrid and not because I was expecting a 95 sounding bay/la collab but because I was expecting a somewhat decent track and it blowed.

If someone doesnt like "Cali Iz Ative"  its not cause they were expecting a doog food album, maybe the album just sucked.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 04:14:51 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

d-nice

Re: Im sick and tired of.....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »
True, and I actually liked that Candy song except for Kurupt's verse. What can I say, there are alot of DPGC fans that ride or die for them at any cost (even a wack track). You have Dipset and Mc Eiht fans that do the same thing.  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 02:14:32 PM »
Any time someone doesnt completely feel new music from a WC artist like Kurupt, Snoop, Eiht, Warren G, Daz etc there are always the people that come and say "your expectations were to high"  or  "You expected a dogg food album thats why you hate it"   lmao I hate that shit.  For example I thought that Candy track was horrid and not because I was expecting a 95 sounding bay/la collab but because I was expecting a somewhat decent track and it blowed.

If someone doesnt like "Cali Iz Ative"  its not cause they were expecting a doog food album, maybe the album just sucked.

You've been around here long enough to know how things work. If you don't worship every single DPG/DJ Quik/Warren G song - then you're a hater.

I agree with you. DPG is putting out garbage music. I wasn't expecting anything from their golden era, I was expecting something...decent atleast!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
Nah w/ Dipset its different, if they release something subpar we admit it, its just they have been onpoint the last year or so, but your right I am sure there are some Dipset fans like that.  But newayz its stupid,  everytime I say I dont like a Dpg track, people give me hell and say my expectations are to high and thats not it at all.

People need to just admit when their artists drop subpar shit, when people dogged Spice's recent shit, you didnt hear me say well you were expecting a "amerikkkas nightmare" instead I agreed w/ them lol.  People are to biased

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 02:27:40 PM »
Any time someone doesnt completely feel new music from a WC artist like Kurupt, Snoop, Eiht, Warren G, Daz etc there are always the people that come and say "your expectations were to high"  or  "You expected a dogg food album thats why you hate it"   lmao I hate that shit.  For example I thought that Candy track was horrid and not because I was expecting a 95 sounding bay/la collab but because I was expecting a somewhat decent track and it blowed.

You've been around here long enough to know how things work. If you don't worship every single DPG/DJ Quik/Warren G song - then you're a hater.

I agree with you. DPG is putting out garbage music. I wasn't expecting anything from their golden era, I was expecting something...decent atleast!

Yup I agree completely BabyG, Doggpound is at the point where it makes my ears bleed when I listen to them

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »
Yeah you and Mo is different but the average Dipset fans tells me"Oh dog you must have not heard Purple Haze" bs. So yeah you are going to get it from all angles. Now there are all these Snoop Dogg fans after this interview and a few months ago you had people wanting him kicked out of DPGC because of all the decisions he has made in the past. I don't know, it seems like Tha Dogg Pound now when they do songs with Snoop the shit is pretty average or wack. But if he is not on the track or just does the hook or something, it sounds better. I like the indie shit I have heard from Daz n Kurupt (DYG II, SDDS, So So Gangsta) but the more recent stuff has not been the same.

BL7

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 03:04:53 PM »
I'm tired of people being called dick riders because they like the new music by these older WC artists. It goes both ways man. I think overall, people just overreact too much. When an album or single first drops, people dogg the shit out of it. Then, a few months later they're like "it's not so bad".

For example, when "Dolla Bill" by 213 leaked, damn near everybody shitted on it, saying it shouldn't make the album. Then, when the "The Hard Way" came out, everyone was like "where's Dolla Bill? it should've been on there".

I dunno man. Maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity on here. But I understand where you're coming from.

rik

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 03:10:27 PM »
This thread is on point. Everytime someone says they don't like a track people be like "you're stuck in the 90's g-gunk era" no I'm not. I'm not expecting anything but good music.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 03:26:31 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year - »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 03:23:02 PM »
I'm tired of people being called dick riders because they like the new music by these older WC artists. It goes both ways man. I think overall, people just overreact too much. When an album or single first drops, people dogg the shit out of it. Then, a few months later they're like "it's not so bad".

For example, when "Dolla Bill" by 213 leaked, damn near everybody shitted on it, saying it shouldn't make the album. Then, when the "The Hard Way" came out, everyone was like "where's Dolla Bill? it should've been on there".

I dunno man. Maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity on here. But I understand where you're coming from.

yeah for the most part a lot of people on this forum are critics. but you have to admit that most of these older artist are garbage now.

2006 snoop can't compare with 1993 snoop
2006 kurupt can't compare with 1995 kurupt

and again, im not asking for g-funk, im asking for the quality material they delivered. listen to anything kurupt has put out in the last few years and tell me you honestly believe he spent more than 10 minutes writing it. and keep in mind this is my favorite rapper im talkin about. as a fan im upset that i spend my money on some material that he wrote just to put out as fast as possible and get paid for.

they do shiet like that, then wonder why they can't get major deals. probably because half of your original fanbase is pissed at you for waisting their money for the last 5 years.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 03:26:02 PM »

yeah for the most part a lot of people on this forum are critics. but you have to admit that most of these older artist are garbage now.

and again, im not asking for g-funk, im asking for the quality material they delivered. listen to anything kurupt has put out in the last few years and tell me you honestly believe he spent more than 10 minutes writing it. and keep in mind this is my favorite rapper im talkin about. as a fan im upset that i spend my money on some material that he wrote just to put out as fast as possible and get paid for.

they do shiet like that, then wonder why they can't get major deals. probably because half of your original fanbase is pissed at you for waisting their money for the last 5 years.

Realest thing ever written Babyg.  I feel the same way cause Gotti is my fav rapper ever as well but I feel cheated hearing what he has released the last 4 years.

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 03:30:13 PM »
Makes sense. It is funny, they set the bar soooo high when they were on DR. It is hard for alot of fans to admit when they favorite rapper has fallen off.

BL7

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »

Most definitely. I know a lot of 'em have fallen off, It's just that some people take the dissing shit too far. The main thing that gets me is people overreacting. Not really their opinions.

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »
you know what, I bet people are sick of you making these threads bashing DPG every day.  When Cali iZ Active dropped, wasnt it you that made 50 threads about how bad it sucked??  And then the week after, wasnt it you who made another 50 threads about how bad Daz sucked, is washed up and isnt a good lyricist?  People are sick of you and the dipshit movement on DubCC, but you dont see me making 100 threads about how I think these guys suck. 

For every bad song these guys put out, theres at least one good one, so I aint tripping.....and thats way more than I can say for Spice1.  what the fuck has he done lately?  jack shit.

I think tomorrow Im going to make 25-30 threads about how Spice1 sucks and make a couple more about how much I hate Dipset.

Waaa Waaa Waaaa :'(

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 03:54:57 PM »
you know what, I bet people are sick of you making these threads bashing DPG every day.  When Cali iZ Active dropped, wasnt it you that made 50 threads about how bad it sucked??  And then the week after, wasnt it you who made another 50 threads about how bad Daz sucked, is washed up and isnt a good lyricist?  People are sick of you and the dipshit movement on DubCC, but you dont see me making 100 threads about how I think these guys suck. 

For every bad song these guys put out, theres at least one good one, so I aint tripping.....and thats way more than I can say for Spice1.  what the fuck has he done lately?  jack shit.

I think tomorrow Im going to make 25-30 threads about how Spice1 sucks and make a couple more about how much I hate Dipset.

Waaa Waaa Waaaa :'(

LMAO, did you not read when I said Spice has sucked the last few years also! lol good try youngsta, this thread is on point, in fact I dont think I have ever had a more accurate thread before in my life.

I think Cali Iz Active sucks and then you think its because I was expecting some Dogg Food quality shit ::)  Listen to everything they have released lately its garbage, and its not cause Im expecting them to sound like they used to its just I'm not BIASED like you.  Remember when I also said I didnt like Juelz last album at all but yeah Im a total biased Spice and Dipset fan  ::)   And when do I even talk about Spice on the forums lol anytime hes mentioned I talk about how he was great but now he sucks, unlike you who cant remove your dick from daz or kurupts ass.  And keep dissin the Dips, Cam's Killa Season, along with JR and 40CAL's new album shit on anything DPG has done the last 5 years, and oh yeah its sold like 4 or 5 more times better than all of DPG's washed up releases the last 4,5 years also.  Nice try man

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 03:59:56 PM »
LOL, who you calling youngsta?  I bet Im older than you

anyways, you just made a thread about how much you liked this Fabolous song "So Into you" feat. Tamia

thats pretty gay of you, I dont think Ill ever take your opinions on music serious after that.  You hate on this track "Candy" and "Cali Iz Active" but youd rather listen to "So Into You" by Fabolous LOL http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=116728.0