Author Topic: Kobe gets the cover of NBA 07 Featuring the Life Vol 2  (Read 492 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe gets the cover of NBA 07 Featuring the Life Vol 2
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 08:22:34 PM »
can anyone say New Image for Kobe but yeah i think thats that main reason why Kobe changed his numer so she can get a new start with Sponsors.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 08:23:33 PM »
o btw the 24 doesnt look that odd to me anymore and its a sweet cover.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 08:24:53 PM »
Yeah its a horrible game but its a tight lookin cover propz kobe.  Yeah this game and Nba Live are horrible, for the ps2 you have to go w/ the NBA2K series, its been my choice the last 5 years and it gets better ever year.  NBA2K series > Any other basketball game

I think NBA Jam was better, haha, 24 was my number all thru high school so I think it's dope Kobe is sportin' that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 11:20:27 AM »
The players makes the number, not the other way around...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 05:31:42 PM »
Yeah its a horrible game but its a tight lookin cover propz kobe.  Yeah this game and Nba Live are horrible, for the ps2 you have to go w/ the NBA2K series, its been my choice the last 5 years and it gets better ever year.  NBA2K series > Any other basketball game

I think NBA Jam was better, haha, 24 was my number all thru high school so I think it's dope Kobe is sportin' that

lol shaq looks retarted in ur sig  :D

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 07:27:23 PM »

LMAO +1

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »

LMAO +1

Yeah he looks like a idiot in that pic LMAO

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 08:14:17 PM »

LMAO +1

Yeah he looks like a idiot in that pic LMAO
LMAO true...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 09:29:05 AM »
LOL, dude changed it...

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 12:28:53 AM »
I changed it before I read the post, and now I wish I hadn't, ya'll are just hating cuz the Heat are the champs, get over it!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:36 AM »
I changed it before I read the post, and now I wish I hadn't, ya'll are just hating cuz the Heat are the champs, get over it!
nobody hatin tell those fucking heat fan stop hatin on kobe and da Lakers :-*