Author Topic: Would u still wanna see kurupt on tha row even...  (Read 326 times)

The Watcher

Re: Would u still wanna see kurupt on tha row even
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2002, 11:38:33 PM »
aslong as I dont see no
Kurupt feat/ Nina or
Kurupt feat/ Eastwood or
Kurupt feat/ PB or
Kurupt feat/ J Valentine or
Kurupt feat/ <Enter wack DeathRow Artist here>

I dont really care, if Daz & Kurupt are as close as its made out to be, they ain't never gon fight bad enough to break up. Suge only wants to make money, Daz wanna make money, Kurupt wanna make money, so its all good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Antonio

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2002, 12:52:51 AM »
Mr. 300 nicknames (aka CRONICI)... i know sales doesnt mean a shit for you (and for me too), but.. that's another point, and if i say UTEOT is the best selling album for the West for 2001, u cant fucking write it aint that, like a moron! Sometimes we dont need your replies, feel me?

About the "I dont even wanna fuck with you no more".. it doesnt really have to be releated to sex, lol! I know u have never fucked with me, and it's normal that u adore girls, Big Pimpin! But dont break my balls with unnecessary ignorant outoftopic nonsense replies like your past..... mmmmmmmm... 20 ones! Peace, and get a life fool! LOL!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2002, 12:57:44 AM »
aslong as I dont see no
Kurupt feat/ Nina or
Kurupt feat/ Eastwood or
Kurupt feat/ PB or
Kurupt feat/ J Valentine or
Kurupt feat/ <Enter wack DeathRow Artist here>

I dont really care, if Daz & Kurupt are as close as its made out to be, they ain't never gon fight bad enough to break up. Suge only wants to make money, Daz wanna make money, Kurupt wanna make money, so its all good.

What's wrong with Eastwood and J Valentine? I bet u dont even know em, cause they pretty tight! U heard "NEXT NIGGAZ"? Well.. Eastwood is dope in it, man! And J Valentine aint a rapper, if u didnt know. What's wrong having him in a track with Kurupt? I think one of the best Kurupt songs are with Jewell (if u know the tracks, unreleased, u know what i'm saying..) and Michel'le (Let's Play House rules).. He's in the 2Pac album, he got skillz!! I like him, Tha Row or DPG, fuck that! Who cares!! He's still tight! And Eastwood.. i'm looking forward to him cause he's tight in "NEXT NIGGAZ".

About Nina.. dont forget his relationship with Natina Reed.. so.. i think that a track with Nina & Kurupt is too obvious!!! Sorry to say this to you!

About PB.. i'm sure u dont know him at all. I dont.