Author Topic: Rumour: Game to dis Dre  (Read 1551 times)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Re: Rumour: Game to dis Dre
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 01:35:15 PM »
That's the one thing I don't like about Game. The dude is not loyal. Although i'm sure he will not diss Dr. Dre, but it wouldn't come as a total shock to me if he did. Put aside the type of music Gunit makes, and thier credibility. He was rollin' with them. He was on tracks with, and he totally milked the oppourtuniy of getting fame from Gunit. Now, there all gay and suck each others dicks. He wasn't loyal to JT The Bigga Figga either. He's way too cocky. He was cool with T.I., and now maybe he takes a shot at him in One Blood. Forget that guy.

BULLSHIT RUMOR!!!!! AND FUCK SKINNEY WACK ASS TI!!!!!!!!

Fuck T.I. ? You do know that T.I. shits on Game. 

only thing ti has over game is beats

when it comes to rapping tho, its not even close

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 01:39:12 PM »
That's the one thing I don't like about Game. The dude is not loyal. Although i'm sure he will not diss Dr. Dre, but it wouldn't come as a total shock to me if he did. Put aside the type of music Gunit makes, and thier credibility. He was rollin' with them. He was on tracks with, and he totally milked the oppourtuniy of getting fame from Gunit. Now, there all gay and suck each others dicks. He wasn't loyal to JT The Bigga Figga either. He's way too cocky. He was cool with T.I., and now maybe he takes a shot at him in One Blood. Forget that guy.

Lmao its the other way around. The whole Documentary was carried by production.

Lyrically T.I. shits on Game.

I cant belive this actually has to be explained.

rik

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 01:41:38 PM »
Whether you like T.I.'s music or not, if your cool with someone, you just don't randomly diss them. T.I. did nothing to game. Game was even cool with him, now all of a sudden it seems like he takes a shot at him in one blood. I wonder if T.I. having the best selling rap album if the year has something to do with it? jealousy maybe?

How did he diss T.I.?

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »

im not talkin about lps homie, im talkin about individual rappers.

do u seriously think that t.i. is lyricly better than game ??? :o ???

whatever, i guess its all personal taste, but i always thought ti's rappin was nothin special and its his beats that made him stand out/get air play

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

suckaa free

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »
FUCK TI.  he is the most overrated rapper since jay-z.  people think Game has a big ego, this muthafucka thinks he is "the king of the south."  nigga need to stop sniffin burnt rubber bands.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 02:59:51 PM »

before this thread was started, DJ Skee CONFIRMED that game would NOT be dissing dre under any circumstances.  the rumor is bs.

game didn't diss ti in one blood either, he was talking about young joc, d4l, franchise boyz, etc (hence the "make a dance" line or whatever)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 03:13:34 PM »
T.I. is nice but to be real Game would murder the dude

There is no way in hell Game would ever diss Dre. Dre might be the ONLY person in the world who Game wouldn't diss.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 03:33:28 PM »

im not talkin about lps homie, im talkin about individual rappers.

do u seriously think that t.i. is lyricly better than game ??? :o ???

whatever, i guess its all personal taste, but i always thought ti's rappin was nothin special and its his beats that made him stand out/get air play

If anything Games amazing production made the Doc stand out, get air play. Lyrics were always average.

You really should give T.I. another listen.

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:05 PM »
Remember, when you diss Dre you diss yourself. 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:37 PM »
T.I. is nice but to be real Game would murder the dude

There is no way in hell Game would ever diss Dre. Dre might be the ONLY person in the world who Game wouldn't diss.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 03:36:47 PM »
I ain't talking bout that "make up a dance to get radio play line". I'm talkin' bout that "Im' talkin' to you, bouncin' the 64's throwin' up the west side man". I think that's a shot at T.I.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:10 PM »
FUCK TI.  he is the most overrated rapper since jay-z.  people think Game has a big ego, this muthafucka thinks he is "the king of the south."  nigga need to stop sniffin burnt rubber bands.

Yeah, but the difference is that T.I. can actually back that up.  T.I. worked his way up to respect entirely on his own charisma and skill.  So even if he ain't "King of the South", he is definitely one of the South's most popular and respected MCs right now.  Game, on the other hand, has released one album that was carried more by his Dre beats and G-Unit affiliation, and whether or not he's gonna be able to hold his own without either of them remains to be seen.  So even if I think both them niggas got huge egos, T.I. definitely has more reason to be full of himself than Game does (right now).

Oh, yeah, and anyone who thinks Game is a better MC than T.I. must be loc'd.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »

Yeah, but the difference is that T.I. can actually back that up.  T.I. worked his way up to respect entirely on his own charisma and skill.  So even if he ain't "King of the South", he is definitely one of the South's most popular and respected MCs right now.  Game, on the other hand, has released one album that was carried more by his Dre beats and G-Unit affiliation, and whether or not he's gonna be able to hold his own without either of them remains to be seen.  So even if I think both them niggas got huge egos, T.I. definitely has more reason to be full of himself than Game does (right now).

Oh, yeah, and anyone who thinks Game is a better MC than T.I. must be loc'd.

Exactly

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 03:42:18 PM »
Exactly, Narrator. T.I. has alot more to be cocky about. Game was put on by hype. And he received that hype by rollin' with Dre & Gunit. T.I. made himself, with nobody's help. Game even has big time producers doing his singles. Who made T.I.'s recent hits? What You Know was produced by DJ Toomp. He's not a name like Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Just Blaze etc. And Why You Wanna? produced by Grand Hustle in-house produder Khao. Game's had 1 album. He hasn't exactly paid dues. T.I. dropped an album that flopped BAD (I'm Serious) and was then dropped from his label (Arista). He then created a buzz on the independent scene with 3 group albums with P$C. He then got his deal with Atlantic, and his debut on there didn't do to well either. It toke him 4 videos, just to be certified gold. Not until Urban Legend dropped, he became a star. T.I. is too often categorized with D4L, DFB, Yung Joc etc. because he is from the south. Any body who says he isn't talented, listen to Trap Muzik.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »
Exactly, Narrator. T.I. has alot more to be cocky about. Game was put on by hype. And he received that hype by rollin' with Dre & Gunit. T.I. made himself, with nobody's help. Game even has big time producers doing his singles. Who made T.I.'s recent hits? What You Know was produced by DJ Toomp. He's not a name like Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Just Blaze etc. And Why You Wanna? produced by Grand Hustle in-house produder Khao. Game's had 1 album. He hasn't exactly paid dues. T.I. dropped an album that flopped BAD (I'm Serious) and was then dropped from his label (Arista). He then created a buzz on the independent scene with 3 group albums with P$C. He then got his deal with Atlantic, and his debut on there didn't do to well either. It toke him 4 videos, just to be certified gold. Not until Urban Legend dropped, he became a star. T.I. is too often categorized with D4L, DFB, Yung Joc etc. because he is from the south. Any body who says he isn't talented, listen to Trap Muzik.

Yep.  When you make it on your own, you've earned the right to be cocky.  When you make it because of your connections, you need to take advantage of your status to build respect BEFORE you start proclaiming yourself the "King" of anything or saying you've put out a "Classic" just cause you went Platinum once.