Author Topic: Rumour: Game to dis Dre  (Read 1552 times)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Re: Rumour: Game to dis Dre
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 03:55:49 PM »
That's the one thing I don't like about Game. The dude is not loyal. Although i'm sure he will not diss Dr. Dre, but it wouldn't come as a total shock to me if he did. Put aside the type of music Gunit makes, and thier credibility. He was rollin' with them. He was on tracks with, and he totally milked the oppourtuniy of getting fame from Gunit. Now, there all gay and suck each others dicks. He wasn't loyal to JT The Bigga Figga either. He's way too cocky. He was cool with T.I., and now maybe he takes a shot at him in One Blood. Forget that guy.

BULLSHIT RUMOR!!!!! AND FUCK SKINNEY WACK ASS TI!!!!!!!!

Fuck T.I. ? You do know that T.I. shits on Game. 

only thing ti has over game is beats

when it comes to rapping tho, its not even close

Lmao its the other way around. The whole Documentary was carried by production.

Lyrically T.I. shits on Game.

I cant belive this actually has to be explained.

im not talkin about lps homie, im talkin about individual rappers.

do u seriously think that t.i. is lyricly better than game ??? :o ???

whatever, i guess its all personal taste, but i always thought ti's rappin was nothin special and its his beats that made him stand out/get air play

If anything Games amazing production made the Doc stand out, get air play. Lyrics were always average.

You really should give T.I. another listen.

ive listened to urban legend and king a few times each and i enjoyed em, but i definetly wasnt bumping them for the lyrics. true, the doc had better beats, but of course it did, any time dre produces a cd the beats are amazing.

on the mic t.i. vs the game isnt even close. game would destroy dude. striaght up

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

westkoastanostra

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 04:02:53 PM »
anybody who think T.I. is better than game...need to shoot themselves

Narrator

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »

T.I.'s flow and rhyme schemes are at least 1 BIG level above Game's.  Game MIGHT be a better lyricist, but it's a little hard to tell when you overuse a metaphor gimmick of comparing yourself to famous rappers.

Oh, and BTW, I saw that last post you made about me in the "Life After Death" vs. "Ready to Die" topic. :psych:

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »
Im pretty sure game and TI are cool i dont think he was taking a direct shot at TI

westkoastanostra

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 04:34:26 PM »

T.I.'s flow and rhyme schemes are at least 1 BIG level above Game's.  Game MIGHT be a better lyricist, but it's a little hard to tell when you overuse a metaphor gimmick of comparing yourself to famous rappers.

Oh, and BTW, I saw that last post you made about me in the "Life After Death" vs. "Ready to Die" topic. :psych:

wutta fuck u talking about? u lil geezy fuck...LOL @ u holding a grudge thats 2 weeks old...i cant even remember what i said...and i could care less....go shoot your self since u think T.I. is greater than Game....

Narrator

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
wutta fuck u talking about? u lil geezy fuck...LOL @ u holding a grudge thats 2 weeks old...i cant even remember what i said...and i could care less....go shoot your self since u think T.I. is greater than Game....

I am the reincarnation of Eihtball (AKA 2'Muhphuccin Active 4 Cali), you realize?  You said I DID deserve a full banning just cause you got all butthurt over my comments.

And yes, T.I. is better than Game...SO FAR.  If Game releases an entire album where HE (not his beats) holds my attention the way he did on "240 Bars", I'll respect him more than I respect T.I.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 04:44:11 PM »
not surpising..  Games dissing Jesus Christ next???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 05:27:04 PM »

Lmao. Go to ohhla.com and just read the lyrics from T.I. and Game. No beats, no voice, just lyrics.

If you'll still say hes better than youre in huge denial.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2006, 05:32:46 PM »
This rumour gotta b BS! Game might hav bin moved 2 Geffen but if he did diss Dre Im sure he wud b thrown off Interscope altogether and u no Game dont want that!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2006, 05:34:40 PM »
FUCK TI!!!!!!!!   Any half way decent nigga from down south can make it because the South encompasses like 18 States plus they got the largest Blacks populations in America.  Those niggas dont battle too tough they got that "southern hospitality" and they all support each other.  Another thing is that they kowtow to whites who make up 70% of the rap buying public, and they dont say fuckyou to stereotypes they have turned hip-hop from rebellious expression to COONISM AT ITS HIGHEST DEGREE!  
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »

I am the reincarnation of Eihtball (AKA 2'Muhphuccin Active 4 Cali), you realize?  You said I DID deserve a full banning just cause you got all butthurt over my comments.

And yes, T.I. is better than Game...SO FAR.  If Game releases an entire album where HE (not his beats) holds my attention the way he did on "240 Bars", I'll respect him more than I respect T.I.

LOL welcome back negroe...now go shoot your self...

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 08:29:37 PM »
I seriously hope game wont go after dre, but after hearing one blood, I'm wondering if hes throwing subliminals.. "dre thought I was dead" and the line about  being a 38 year old rapper. Isn't Dre about 38??

Again.. I hope Game is not stupid enough to go at Dre.

suckaa free

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 08:40:28 PM »
damn wasnt this thread about game and dre?  i havnt heard dre's name in this thread for the longest.  i guess everybody wants to see TI and Game going at each other.   :D

kingwell

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 09:08:53 PM »

Lmao. Go to ohhla.com and just read the lyrics from T.I. and Game. No beats, no voice, just lyrics.

If you'll still say hes better than youre in huge denial.

^^^^^  You are only taking into account one aspect of rap lyrics, (although a big part).  Flow, cadence, charisma, etc.  But TI owns Game's lyrics.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 11:40:04 PM »

T.I. Has 1 good album .."Im Serious" ..The Last 3 were GARBAGE...He's overrated and he's not a King!  :D