Author Topic: Everytime i listen to B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight.........  (Read 398 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Everytime i listen to B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight.........
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 07:16:39 PM »
Nah man hes a oppertunist----yea i know wrong spelling yall know what i mean.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 07:22:38 PM »
he didn't kill him, he paid some dude to do it, he show his affiliation with the crips in that song

My team in the marine-blue, six Coupe

new yorkers dont ride in six coupe, and marine blue is the crip's color. Many said that puffy paid 1 million to baby lane for the murder and some protection for biggie

Thats crazy to think puffy arranged for pac to get killed and hes gansgta. One year later hes out there with mase dancing and all that after that hes verywhere on my tv till now with his music, clothes, and damn reality shows.

Puffy is gangsta, his from Harlem, everything is a front to sell records. His gangsta the same way a Mobster is, not the same way a thug is. Which is why of him, Biggie, 'Pac and Suge, his the one rich and breathing, and everyone either dead or in jail.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 07:57:00 PM »
he didn't kill him, he paid some dude to do it, he show his affiliation with the crips in that song

new yorkers dont ride in six coupe, and marine blue is the crip's color. Many said that puffy paid 1 million to baby lane for the murder and some protection for biggie

Thats crazy to think puffy arranged for pac to get killed and hes gansgta. One year later hes out there with mase dancing and all that after that hes verywhere on my tv till now with his music, clothes, and damn reality shows.

Puffy is gangsta, his from Harlem, everything is a front to sell records. His gangsta the same way a Mobster is, not the same way a thug is. Which is why of him, Biggie, 'Pac and Suge, his the one rich and breathing, and everyone either dead or in jail.
And why Shyne got 10 years  and Puffy was acquitted.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 08:12:44 PM »

And why Shyne got 10 years  and Puffy was acquitted.

yeah but i dont recall vinnie the chin or any of the 5 bosses in shiny suits claming " i thought i told you that we wont stop " lol

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 11:29:55 AM »
No biggie hired the crips to kill pac ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
No biggie hired the crips to kill pac ::)

exacly  what the song says.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 03:46:39 PM »
Of coruse the song is about Pac, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.  In fact, why don't you check the version with Puffy talking at the start, straight dissin pac and suge.  It's obvious the song was made before pac died, but did Big have something to do with Pac's death?  I doubt it, i mean this isn't the first time a rapper threatened another rapper with their raps..............

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 05:08:58 PM »
good beat by rza

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 05:50:11 PM »
good beat by rza

Baby Lane, aint he the same dude from Laneway records with suga free and all that. Free props him on street gospel.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 06:42:50 PM »
good beat by rza

Baby Lane, aint he the same dude from Laneway records with suga free and all that. Free props him on street gospel.

That is Sheppard Lane. The Excutive Producer.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:56 PM »
really big did it, then puff killed big so he wouldnt snitch on himself. (he also saw pacs sell soar after he bit it, and he thought he might use some free money.)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »
nah, suge killed biggie, i read an article on a website before that was talking about cops who were involved in the murder of biggie, and in the trial there was that snitch from the jail who suge told that he paid to get that ''fat bastard'' killed and shit,. i dont remember the site but it was posted on this website, so maybe someone less lazy than me can make a search and find this article.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 08:25:43 PM »
^^yup i remember reading the exact same shit somewhere.. not really suprising suge did that shit.

and now all the "suge killed pac" talk cant stop now.. it was cleary retaliation, or suge just not wanting biggies carreer to continue since pacs was over hahah