Author Topic: MTV News at Game - One Blood Video Shoot, New Pics Inside.  (Read 1037 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: MTV News at Game - One Blood Video Shoot, New Pics Inside.
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 02:36:17 PM »
Dope to see Ya Boy & Clyde Carson in there.

Too bad Game's gonna FLOP!

you just upset because you got a dick yo mouth.

No, I'm upset because you can't come up with a reasonable response. Game's album, will FLOP big time, unless he is able to release it on Aftermath. Other than that, Game won't sell more than 300K.

thats all opinion...Game will sell 1 mill off his Name alone...

Gotta agree with that

its true...Game is the biggest name on the west besides Snoop right now...hell sell just fine. And most people wont know that Dre isnt making the beats, you think a bitch that goes and picks it up is gonna care? Most people wont even know, so if youre basing youre argument off of no 50 or dre, reality is half of the people buying the album wont even realize that.....

Ive talked to people that think artists make there own beats, lots of ignorant people out there that will buy a cd for one song...this game cd will be no diff....Minimum of 1 mill.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 02:47:41 PM »

No, I'm upset because you can't come up with a reasonable response. Game's album, will FLOP big time, unless he is able to release it on Aftermath. Other than that, Game won't sell more than 300K.

Gotta agree with that

its true...Game is the biggest name on the west besides Snoop right now...hell sell just fine. And most people wont know that Dre isnt making the beats, you think a bitch that goes and picks it up is gonna care? Most people wont even know, so if youre basing youre argument off of no 50 or dre, reality is half of the people buying the album wont even realize that.....

Ive talked to people that think artists make there own beats, lots of ignorant people out there that will buy a cd for one song...this game cd will be no diff....Minimum of 1 mill.....

That is exactly why he will sell, people will pick up the album just on the basis of his last album. General fans wont be looking at who the executive producer is when they buy the CD, if the single bangs the album will sale.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »

Gotta agree with that

That is exactly why he will sell, people will pick up the album just on the basis of his last album. General fans wont be looking at who the executive producer is when they buy the CD, if the single bangs the album will sale.

exactly...Game is really an all around artist, everybody can listen to him and like him.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 04:09:30 PM »
The Game is getting it popping once again! In light of the anticipated album “Doctor’s Advocate”, The Game has just shot the video for his street single entitled “It’s Okay” (One Blood). Directed by Johnathan Manyon, the new video also features an appearance by Junior Reid. Be on the look out for the making of the video on BET’s Access Granted on August 22.

Screen Shot

Source: http://www.czar-ent.com/index.php?op...id=80&Itemid=9

I like Game's music and all but dude looks like a fuckin moron with that L.A. on his face.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 04:16:06 PM »
The Game is getting it popping once again! In light of the anticipated album “Doctor’s Advocate”, The Game has just shot the video for his street single entitled “It’s Okay” (One Blood). Directed by Johnathan Manyon, the new video also features an appearance by Junior Reid. Be on the look out for the making of the video on BET’s Access Granted on August 22.

Screen Shot

I like Game's music and all but dude looks like a fuckin moron with that L.A. on his face.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »

Gotta agree with that

exactly...Game is really an all around artist, everybody can listen to him and like him.....

We been in this argument before lol, but nobody on the East is checking for Game anymore, he lost his buzz last winter. I dunno how you can think of Game as an all around artist, when he is the most one-dimensional rapper in the game. All he does is name drop, name drop, name drop. He has no originality in his lyrics, and I understand you Cali guys want to see him sell, but it's not gonna happen like that. If youre saying everyone can listen to him and like him, that's just opinion, cuz I wouldn't buy his shit.

I will say that since that piece of shit excuse for an album The Documentary, he has improved his lyrical skill ten-fold, killed G-Unit on 300 Bars in a music sense, but he's still pathetic too me. I don't really care about street cred when I listen to music, but this guy is too much of a faker for me to listen to seriously. I bet this album will be way better than The Doc, but Game really is not good enough to make that good of an album. And trust me, 50 still got mad blackballing abilities, he'll make sure Game don't go plat.

As for the dickriders ( MoSav this ain't directed towards you ), lmao at your idol getting a butterfly tat on his face ( NOBODY gets a face tat just for the bitches ), then covering it up when he started getting clowned.

rik

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 09:52:51 PM »

Screen Shot

haha that too.