Author Topic: Who saw Dog Chapman get married tonight?  (Read 189 times)

Trauma-san

Who saw Dog Chapman get married tonight?
« on: August 08, 2006, 09:44:19 PM »
That was some cool shit.  Sad, though.  It really tested the measure of Dog though, he's getting married and planned this shit for months and years, and then the day of the wedding, he finds out his daughter died in a car wreck in the middle of the night.  So everybody's thinking 'should we do this' ' is this a sign?' and Dog stands up strong and says "You think if this wasn't meant to be, the lord would have killed my baby?"

I cried a little tear when I saw that, unbelievable strength.  What a great show, one of the best on television.

http://dogthebountyhunter.com/intro.php

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who saw Dog Chapman get married tonight?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:57:16 PM »
 ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 10:58:51 PM »
haha

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 11:00:35 PM »
I remember hearing about that a few months back. Sad situation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 06:40:21 AM »
He's unbelievable, man.  He spent the whole week before the wedding catching motherfuckers. He caught one at the last minute before they went to the big island, then Beth was like "Great! Now we can get married, I'm so relieved" and Dog looks at the camera while she's in the other room and says "Yeah, she don't know we've got like 3 more over in Konah... we've got 4 days to the wedding, like I'm going to go over there and listen to music all week? Not"  He caught some guy when he was supposed to be at his wedding rehearsal.  LOL.

He told Beth that she should wait at the alter on him, and he'd walk down while they played "Here comes the Dog"  LOL

ABN

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 07:03:15 AM »
i´ve never really liked his persona. but that´s some tragic shit, your wedding day is supposed to be a celebration but it would be kinda hard if you lost your daughter the night before.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 03:15:55 PM »
That's interesting, what about his persona do you not like?  I think the guy's a mountain of a man and I have the upmost amount of respect for him. 

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 03:40:17 PM »
I respect Dog for his compassion for the people he catches. He doesnt have to be cool enough to let them smoke or even talk to them at all. Most cases he bails the person out the next day so they can take care of their home life. Most bounty hunters and bail bondsmen are the total opposite. I also respect that he's a real family man and makes sure to give everyone a chance.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:07 AM »
That's interesting, what about his persona do you not like?  I think the guy's a mountain of a man and I have the upmost amount of respect for him. 
it kinda seems like he be tryin to use some of the people he catches as trofies infront of the camera. then 5 minutes later he turns into this compassionate person that wanna help them when he just tried to ridiculate them earlier on.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 03:12:42 AM »
^^ he's crazy man, you can't hold it against him

he's so weird and gets amped up then he feels bad for the people because they're fucked

he's comedy tho, seems like a strange but nice guy

I try to watch the show whenever I can, it's the best when he swears

too bad about his daughter, holy shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 03:15:59 AM »
it kinda seems like he be tryin to use some of the people he catches as trofies infront of the camera. then 5 minutes later he turns into this compassionate person that wanna help them when he just tried to ridiculate them earlier on.
I like that quality about him. That shows he's got a good heart deep down inside. Most men in his position would not only treat them like a trophy, but completely demean them and treat them like shit. His treatment towards the people he captures is the reason why he's got so much respect and cooperation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 06:09:04 AM »

You're missing what he's doing.  First, understand that he went to prison for Murder when he was younger.  So everything these guys are doing, he did first.  When he got the murder rap, he wasn't guilty, he was just there when it happened and got caught up in the drama... he knew the guy that was murdered and even way back then wasn't trying to hurt anybody, he had a big heart and was a religious person.  So because of the people he was hanging with and the choices he was making in his life, he goes to prison for something he didn't even do.

Second, nearly all of the people he catches are people that he or his wife or his sons have signed out of jail, on their dollar.  He tells them to check in, and go to court.  If they don't go to court, the court says "Dog, you have 30 days to catch him or you owe me his bail".  If he doesn't catch 1 guy, he has to pay the court a minimum of 20 grand, sometimes much more.  This is food from his family.  These are people who have lied to him.  These are people that he extended an arm of compassion to, and got them out of jail (for a fee) when they were in bad, bad trouble.  To pay him back, every person he's chasing has lied to him after he showed them compassion.

When  he catches them, they're RUNNING from him.  He tries calling at first.  They don't call back, or they don't check in.  If someone ever handles it like a man and just comes in to his office, he treats them with nothing but respect and that's all there is to it.

If you're running from him, though, you don't think it's his right to treat you as a conquest when he catches you?  These are people that have lied and stolen from him after he showed them mercy when nobody else would.  I think he deserves to beat their punk ass down into the ground and then brag about it after he does it.  He's never *not* caught anybody, but yet their dumbass runs anyways.  He travels all over the world to catch people, this is one bad motherfucker.  He straight out tracked this guys footprints through the woods and shit on one show and found him hiding under some leaves a mile away. 

Anyways, he shows up, beats them around, scares the shit out of them, talks shit, and then changes and shows them compassion again and tries to talk sense into these people... calls their parents, asks about their kids, how they got started doing whatever, tells them what he thinks they need, etc... NO bail bondsman is going to do that shit.  He hits them harsh at first to scare them fucking straight, I have nothing but respect for the guy, and I'm hardcore anti-crime.  He's a convicted murderer.  I hate murderers, and I rarely think that they're worth the air they're breathing when they get at.  Dog Chapman has completely turned his life around to the point that he's doing so much good for so many people that he's in my opinion not only made up for the bad choices earlier in his life, but with his television show and what he's doing, he's actually changing a small little part of the world for the better one fugitive at a time.  That's one HELL of an accomplishment.  I've never done anything even remotely as good as this man has, if there's a line into heaven I'll let him cut in front of me. 

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 09:23:26 AM »
Yea that was pretty said and i like to watch Dog the bounty hunter its really entertaining, but i dont like how he overexagerates when he catches the bond jumpers.

LAKERS_FAN89