Poll

Which game/franchise is better?

Winning 11
15 (83.3%)
Fifa Soccer
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Winning 11 or Fifa Soccer  (Read 403 times)

suckaa free

Re: Winning 11 or Fifa Soccer
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2006, 12:43:56 AM »
You think they will have fixed up the xbox live version of pro evo for 360, coz when i play it now its real glitchy (if thts the correct word?) like the ball moves before you even kick it, and everything is delayed/real slow, and just generally a pain in the arse 2 play.

you mean its laggin like a muthafucka.  maybe its your connection, or maybe its the opponents connection?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2006, 02:14:23 AM »
You think they will have fixed up the xbox live version of pro evo for 360, coz when i play it now its real glitchy (if thts the correct word?) like the ball moves before you even kick it, and everything is delayed/real slow, and just generally a pain in the arse 2 play.

you mean its laggin like a muthafucka.  maybe its your connection, or maybe its the opponents connection?

I dont think so coz all the rest of my games r perfect, meh im not sweating it the new one is out soon.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 05:14:44 AM »
Pro Evo (winning 11) easily, i think the 6th one is out in november

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2006, 06:07:09 AM »
lol, r u serious?

winning 11 shits all over fifa

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 11:07:44 AM »
Ok... in that case, maybe you can help me out. Tell me what to press to:

1. flood-the-box
2. Play in wing-mode
3. Choose the speed of the through-ball
4. Dribble without using only the directional button

1. the winger from the other side of the pitch is pretty much always coming around at the back post, + two strikers, and if in the formation screen you put a couple of your central midfielders with forward arrows to attack they will make their way into the box provided the move builds up slowly enough to allow them time to get in there.

2. WTF is "wing mode"? You can play with wingers and overlapping fullbacks and you can pass to those wide players, so why would you need a mode for this?

3. thats the risk of using the through ball, if it works it will open up the defense, if not it will be a relatively easy inteception. The players ability and the situation you are in control the speed that player thinks the through ball should be played at.

4. what do you want to use for dribbling? You can hold R2 to do more of a shuffled type run, and double tapping one of the other shoulder buttons makes them do stepovers or their special move. R1 allows you to sprint, and you can do a couple of other dribbling tricks using the right analogue stick.

1. They're way too slow... not possible to make fast counter attacks

3. You should be able to control force of the "through pass"

4. Because of the easy dribble-option, dribbling becomes a piece of cake. When you succeed more than you fail with your dribbles, something is wrong

let me just put it down like this:

for me, PES is an game easy to control, when playing against other human opponents. I have more difficulties playing FIFA with the shots/goal ratio, pass-ratio etc... maybe it's just me, maybe not... i dont know..
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:10:16 AM by Maestro Minded / LME »

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 03:30:43 PM »
Erm......let me think........... Pro Evo (Winning Eleven) rapes fifa like the prison toilet scene in American History X  ;)! It's not even a  ::) HARD ??? decision ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 03:32:32 PM by Makaveli_7 »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »
Erm......let me think........... Pro Evo (Winning Eleven) rapes fifa like the prison toilet scene in American History X  ;)! It's not even a  ::) HARD ??? decision ;D

real talk, I think.
NO MORE WAR