Poll

Which movie is better!

True Romance
2 (13.3%)
Scarface
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?  (Read 484 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 10:26:45 PM »
Is anything really better then Tony Montana battling the Whole FUCKIN WORLD IN THAT LAST SCENE???

SCARFACE!

A few scenes from True Romance come to mind  ;)

yup the scene with alabama and the tony soprano dude, the christopher walken/ dennis hopper scene, the last 20 minutes of the movie, when Clairence goes to confront Drexel the pimp, theres to many great parts to keep track, this movie gives me so many chills every time I see it

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »
Scarface nigga!

have u seen true romance?

yeah its a fuckin cool movie too i just like how scarface is an epic

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 10:32:20 PM »
Scarface nigga!

have u seen true romance?

yeah its a fuckin cool movie too i just like how scarface is an epic

ok cool, just wanted to see if you have seen it

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 01:00:34 AM »
I forgot about where Clarence confronts Drexel. Damn that was a good scene. That was during the time Samuel L Jackson got blasted in movies all the time. Before Drexel split his wig, Pesci did it in Goodfellas. At least now he's fuckin up snakes on airplanes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »
Scarface is definately better! True Romance is a classic tho!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 07:16:04 AM »
nothin can fuck with tony montana, meng.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 11:32:29 AM »
I forgot about where Clarence confronts Drexel. Damn that was a good scene. That was during the time Samuel L Jackson got blasted in movies all the time. Before Drexel split his wig, Pesci did it in Goodfellas. At least now he's fuckin up snakes on airplanes.

yea i love that scene! u can feel the tension between the two...and u just feel its gonna get chaotic soon as someone snaps 1st!

i like the scene where they make the agent dude an informer and clarence and them are in the elevator playing w/ him so he can squeal! LOL...

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 12:05:17 AM »
what was the whole deal with elvis in the bathroom? and who was val kilmer in this movie, it lists him as mentor, who the hell was that? and i dont really get a few lines like the brad pitt one about cleaning products, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 12:12:02 AM »
Elvis was Clarence's mentor right? He loved that guy almost as much as Alabama in the movie lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 02:10:54 AM »
Yes Val Kilmer was "Elvis" in True Romance, I loved the 2 scenes where Clairence talks to Elvis, I meen we know Clairence is a badass but we also know he is pretty unstable at times and he was obsessed w/ Elvis so thats kind of where the scene's come from.  It is my fav movie ever, I watched it again last night lol for like the 20th time and its just as good as the first time Ive seen it.  I love how Clairence couldnt live knowing Drexel was htting Women and getting away with it, Clairence had to kill him as Drexel was eating him up inside, thats whats so great about the first time in the movie where he talks to Elvis and is persuaded by him to kill Drexel and then that whole scene is AMAZING, so much tension and you knew it was gonna blow up!   Such a great movie!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 02:15:12 AM »
what was the whole deal with elvis in the bathroom? and who was val kilmer in this movie, it lists him as mentor, who the hell was that? and i dont really get a few lines like the brad pitt one about cleaning products, lol

I meen Brad Pitt was totally out of it in that movie as you could see, he was a stoner, w/ no drive at all I meen you saw the scenes where he gave up Clairence and all of them to the mobsters his character had no idea what was going on his brain was fried, the "cleaning products" line was just another comical line w/out any real purpose, just like if you notice when Clairence, Alabama, and Dick are getting directions from Brad Pitt so they can make the drug deal Clairence asks Pitt if he has the time and Brad Pitt looks all dazed and asks Clairence if he has food lol not answering his question at all.

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 10:33:03 AM »
true romance

the writing is a ton better.  the only advantage that scarface has is that pacino is dope

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 11:20:08 AM »
LMAO yeah, brad pitt was fuckin hilarious in the movie, the funniest shit was that he gave directions to all of them and alabama got her ass kicked came back to floyds place and they had no idea that he was the reason that she got all fucked up lmao

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 11:27:52 AM »
I prefer True Romance, even though its kinda hard to say that since Scarface is such a classic.