Author Topic: Sly Boogy Question...  (Read 105 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Sly Boogy Question...
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »
Anyone know when his new album is gonna drop? That "Keep On" track is fire & is one of my favorite WC tracks of '06...

"THE" MoSav

Re: Sly Boogy Question...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
Anyone know when his new album is gonna drop? That "Keep On" track is fire & is one of my favorite WC tracks of '06...

Hopefully soon....hopefully he dont become another artist that just makes mixtapes... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »
Yeah hopefully soon cause the Fifth Letter Mixtape he released was better than 99% of the albums that rappers release lol

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

Hopefully soon....hopefully he dont become another artist that just makes mixtapes... :-\
^True...him & Crooked seem to be stuck in that mixtape mode...I'll still cop their mixtapes 'cause they're dope as fuck, I just hope they drop their real LPs soon...I'm guessing Sly's will drop in '07

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:27:20 PM »

^True...him & Crooked seem to be stuck in that mixtape mode...I'll still cop their mixtapes 'cause they're dope as fuck, I just hope they drop their real LPs soon...I'm guessing Sly's will drop in '07

same here ill keep buying every mixtape cuz they got bars. but an album is a must!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:33:43 PM »
Yeah Sly is working on another mixtape, then an album and a dvd.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 10:42:38 PM »
Yeah Sly is working on another mixtape, then an album and a dvd.

any info on the album??

The Best of 3 Worlds