Author Topic: Anyone have an xbox 360?  (Read 173 times)

Hittman2001

Anyone have an xbox 360?
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:33:20 PM »
I know this should probably be asked in an xbox forum but i've checked the stuff there....anyway, anyone have trouble getting their PC to recognize their xbox and vise versa.   I'm trying to get the media connect thing to work.  I get xbox live and thats it.  I've tried fiddling around with the firewall stuff to no avail.  Anyone have any advice for this?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Anyone have an xbox 360?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 11:43:15 PM »
I have 2 xbox 360 hoooked to my computer. One is for sale for 200 dollars plaus fight night.g

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
I know this should probably be asked in an xbox forum but i've checked the stuff there....anyway, anyone have trouble getting their PC to recognize their xbox and vise versa.   I'm trying to get the media connect thing to work.  I get xbox live and thats it.  I've tried fiddling around with the firewall stuff to no avail.  Anyone have any advice for this?

i had the same problem, never found it out either... i would have posted on the ofiicial xbox forums but i could never sign up.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 04:28:19 PM »

How is your 360 connected to the internet? Is it by a router, wireless adapter, what? If it's connected to a router and that router is connected to your PC, then there should be no problem. You need to download this one software that allows your computer to recognise your xbox. Just follow the steps on that 360 guide. GO to Windoes Media connect or some shit, and you'll be good.