Author Topic: i photoshopped the guy Sparegeez told us to  (Read 516 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: i photoshopped the guy Sparegeez told us to
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 07:41:14 PM »
Your like 2 years older than me...

What does that have to do with your girl being down to
fuck a jew named NIK.
??

lmfao, nice one :D but for real tho, i didnt know u were 12, Nik...

That's the wrost punch line I've ever heard.

That's not a punchline, your girls loves the Hebrewnational sausage, haven't you heard?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2006, 12:50:49 AM »
There's so much other shit going on but I'm not even gonna say something. Funny as hell, but whatever. This chick is trying to get back with me but I'mma say hell no. He hasn't been out of his house since I trashed his car, cuz he's scared I might be out there. Imma wait till school starts, fuck junior year. Oklin your a fucking faggot man. That's some real shit too doode, you might think it's all funny how you be saying all that gay shit, but that shit is fucking disgusting. White boy from Europe keep it in your tight leather pants. At least I'm over here talking about bitches and not like you on how much you wanna fuck Sikotic or how your having cyber sex with faggots like you.
Looney I got much love from the West coast ya bitch. I just don't get it from fake ass crips like you who think that your gonna run me out of dubcc with all the bullshit you talk. You must have watched your mom get fucked when you were a kid, cuz you turned out very aggresive. Fucking whore wanted it rough I bet, that's why you think your the shit. Keep that gangsta shit between you and your fake ass neighborhood. by the way, Fuck a jew named NIK.  My diss to all my enemies V.2 coming soon bitches.

hahahhahahhahahahhahahahah lol i never net gangbangd but think what u want to think. whats a matter ur gettin but hurt cuz i talkd shit? lol i juz talk shit to fos cuz mutha fuckas be lil girls n that shits funny to me n u make me crack up to rapheael.

fucking stupid punk bitches. damn you mutha fuckas r stupid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 03:21:23 AM »
There's so much other shit going on but I'm not even gonna say something. Funny as hell, but whatever. This chick is trying to get back with me but I'mma say hell no. He hasn't been out of his house since I trashed his car, cuz he's scared I might be out there. Imma wait till school starts, fuck junior year. Oklin your a fucking faggot man. That's some real shit too doode, you might think it's all funny how you be saying all that gay shit, but that shit is fucking disgusting. White boy from Europe keep it in your tight leather pants. At least I'm over here talking about bitches and not like you on how much you wanna fuck Sikotic or how your having cyber sex with faggots like you.
Looney I got much love from the West coast ya bitch. I just don't get it from fake ass crips like you who think that your gonna run me out of dubcc with all the bullshit you talk. You must have watched your mom get fucked when you were a kid, cuz you turned out very aggresive. Fucking whore wanted it rough I bet, that's why you think your the shit. Keep that gangsta shit between you and your fake ass neighborhood. by the way, Fuck a jew named NIK.  My diss to all my enemies V.2 coming soon bitches.

hahahhahahhahahahhahahahah lol i never net gangbangd but think what u want to think. whats a matter ur gettin but hurt cuz i talkd shit? lol i juz talk shit to fos cuz mutha fuckas be lil girls n that shits funny to me n u make me crack up to rapheael.

Where yo blue rag, cuzzo?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2006, 08:06:02 AM »

hangin out tha left syde, of course

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2006, 10:17:18 AM »

up ur faggit ass cuzz hahahahahaha

Raphael

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 12:27:21 PM »

you mentioned ME!!  8)

im famous bitch!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 12:41:23 PM »
hahahaha shut the fuck up european piece of shit

Raphael

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 12:49:27 PM »
hahahaha shut the fuck up european piece of shit
better then fat americans who goes to mcdonalds everyday and get killed over a hamburger (no dissrespect to ALL the people in america just you LooN3y)

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 02:23:47 PM »
We got the next hempside ladies n gentlemen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 12:17:13 AM »
seriously tho all yall muthafuckas that are "gang memebers"... WTF!!! are u guys doin on the internet? and especially bein gangsta on the internet? LMFAO dam man this shit cracks me up man yall as bad as the myspace gangs LMFAO!!!!

Raphael

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 07:11:46 AM »
We got the next hempside ladies n gentlemen.
           ?