Author Topic: After the Track With Game JB is Back with some new shit  (Read 233 times)

The_Offence

After the Track With Game JB is Back with some new shit
« on: August 14, 2006, 02:35:19 PM »
album drooping soon under universal records feat The Game, JR Writer, Juelz santana, Gravy & more

first avideo coming this fall look out for J.B on B.E.T rap city this fall too

JB - My City
http://jbzworldcom.secure.powweb.com/mp3/trx/my_city.mp3

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 02:44:05 PM by The_Offence »

ABN

Re: After the Track With Game JB is Back with some new shit
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 02:51:35 PM »
JB who? got any info on the cat?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 02:55:49 PM »
JB that cat from Toronto?

he gettin a buzz heavy on the streets rite now

that game track a banger
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »
good shit for the info and track.  track sounds cool

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 06:20:22 PM »
JB who? got any info on the cat?

J.B and DJ Premier

J.B. is set to make Big Moves with the upcoming release of his first solo album My Environment. The album, due out Later this Year, will featured The Game also includes features by Dipset recording artists ,JR Writer,Juelz Santana Gravy and others, as well as production by Tone Mason who produced the track Fire in ya Eyes, Midi Mafia and others.

The distribution deal came after J.B. was introduced to Hakim Taylor from TF Dynasty. Taylor, who also manages BET’s Mad Linx, recognized J.B.’s talent and set up a meeting with Nigil Mack Negotiations began immediately and Mack secured a distribution deal with Fontana/Universal

hes a interview with jb

I know the album was supposed to be released in March, but I'm assuming there is a delay on it... is there a new date for the release?

JB
We have been noticing a lot of love on the streets and have been seeing that the buzz is building. I got a lot of offers on the table and we're just adding a few more tracks. The album is practically finished. As time has been going, more things are coming about that will help this album be a big release I just want to hold of a little bit, so we can get as many people on board as possible.

Tell me about the album. How long did you work on it?

JB
The album has been in the works for the past 8 months.

Do you have a favourite song on the album?

JB
People are telling me that Lifestyles is a big track.

Why is that?

JB
Its just a heavy track. Sounds like a joint Dr. Dre would produce

You signed a distribution deal with Fontana/universal, how did that come about, and are you happy with the deal?
One of my peers introduced me to my boy Hakim (also Mad Linx's manager) who does a lot of work with different people. We had a few meetings and talked a few things over, and those guys were really feeling what I was doing. They introduced me to a few other people and I ended up flying out one of the dudes for Caribana last year. They were feeling the vibe, and they loved the music as well and they offered me a distribution agreement for a few albums out there. It's a great situation. It gives us more options.

You have toured with the Game and Juelz Santana Tell me a bit about both. What was the experience like?

JB
It was crazy. Both families accepted me so it was really good. We had a lot of fun and I could tell that we are on the same level as these artists. I just want people to see us and respect us on that level as well

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 06:23:55 PM by The_Offence »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 06:33:59 PM »
album drooping soon under universal records feat The Game, JR Writer, Juelz santana, Gravy & more

first avideo coming this fall look out for J.B on B.E.T rap city this fall too

JB - My City
http://jbzworldcom.secure.powweb.com/mp3/trx/my_city.mp3

Props  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds