Author Topic: Whatever happened to tha producer Hurt-M-Badd  (Read 94 times)

HBKid_Jr

Whatever happened to tha producer Hurt-M-Badd
« on: January 07, 2002, 06:53:28 AM »
Whatever happened to this producer,  he did some tight tracks for tha 7 day theory,  i went to to allmusic.com an this was tha only album he was credited on
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Whatever happened to tha producer Hurt-M-Badd
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 01:34:01 AM »
This has always confused me.  The production on the Makevelli 7 Day Theory album has always been a cloudy subject.  And no one has ever attempted to throw light upon it.  It almost adds to the already eerie and ghosty feeling of the album.  He was working with producers I'd never heard of  before, producers that he's never worked with before and that we haven't seen or heard from since.  Darryl Big D Harper, what about him as well?  You'd think that they were some of the illest producers in the game with the way the album turned out.  The album has continuity and a distinct sound throughout... the production seems like a well drawn out concept.. this was a concept album no doubt.. and not just a bunch of tight songs thrown together to make an album.....  

Safe for Dre produced albums.. The 7 day theory is the best produced album I've ever heard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »