Author Topic: x-raided  (Read 480 times)

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: x-raided
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 09:39:21 PM »
X-Raided is sicc, he is one of the best lyricists on the west but he hasn't had enough exposore or imact on the west to be considered the king.
X-Raided dropped Psycho Active which was dope and Xorcist was cool but after that he ain't really put out anything that's caught my attention.

He does speak truth in interviews though.

X-Raided = Not the king.
Unforgiven imo is his best album and it was released after Phycho Active and Xorcist. Great lyrics and beats and his voice dosen't sound like it was recorded over a phone.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:10 PM »
x raided is tight but i think this clown is confusing his personal opion with the truth, which is, there IS NO KING OF THE WEST, everyones got their own unique influence but that king of the west bullshit never goes anywhere

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 10:25:16 PM »
x raided is tight but i think this clown is confusing his personal opion with the truth, which is, there IS NO KING OF THE WEST, everyones got their own unique influence but that king of the west bullshit never goes anywhere
pretty much...

X-Raided is real good, better than most artists, haven't heard anything new from him in like 4 years tho...

King of the West?   the guy is in a prison cell.... all rise for the King  :stupid:

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »
and i fucking hate this type of shit

why does he deserve to be free?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:08 PM »
He was one of the best I can tell you that, lyrically I dont know who is really seeing him from the West though

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:01 PM »
He was one of the best I can tell you that, lyrically I dont know who is really seeing him from the West though
yeah, I've felt that for a long time

:laugh: yeah this guy is a tight rapper and all, but probably a nuisance to society

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 11:03:46 PM »

I don't know all the specifics but over at blocstarentertainment.com and through my time of been at siccness people who are close to him say that x had a very unfair trial and that the dude who really committed the murder may have  fessed up. The things that are holding them back from an appeal  is the money and of course politics.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 11:12:48 PM »
^^^ well, I heard some shit about that too...

but for real, guy was there when it went down... maybe didn't deserve 30 years tho, especially if he wasn't the trigger man...

if you're gonna fuck with that shit it'll catch up to you

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 11:29:32 PM »
^^^ well, I heard some shit about that too...

but for real, guy was there when it went down... maybe didn't deserve 30 years tho, especially if he wasn't the trigger man...

if you're gonna fuck with that shit it'll catch up to you

Tru dat^^  he's a crazy muthafucka. I think he was a sitution in where all his homies crossed him pointed the finger at him because he was the "rap star". If they wouldn't have convicted him as the trigger man maybe he'd be out by now. Hopefully he'll get out so he can further showcase his skillz

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 02:15:42 AM »
you'll never know, but if he wasn't the trigger man I guess he would deserve to get out

he's done like almost 15 years time...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 11:54:30 AM »
lynch would eat up X in a battle...especially back in 92...but x is a great rapper..."unforgiven" was definetly his best work..

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »
my nigga X is one of the tightest on the West. aint no king right now if u ask me!
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 01:04:47 PM »
lynch would eat up X in a battle...especially back in 92...but x is a great rapper..."unforgiven" was definetly his best work..

nah Raided > Lynch

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 02:02:14 PM »

nah Raided > Lynch
exaclty, lynch cant even flow to the beat, and if you wanna talk pure lyrics, punchlines, metaphors, all that X Raided is better then Lynch, Lynch is raw and spits some heat but he cant fuck with X Raided, trust me ive heard all of there cd's both of them. And for the record X-Raided's best cd was UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2 it had "Misanthropy" "Who yall niggaz" "kick It tonite" "Dead On Arrival " (sampled the Mobb deep GOD pt. III remx), and many others, and it didnt sound like he recorded in a phone booth every song sounded good and clear! X-raided Greatest from Sacramento at least and on the west aint to many cats fuckin with him, we just need him to get out of jail and make some more shit

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 02:03:32 PM »

nah Raided > Lynch
exaclty, lynch cant even flow to the beat, and if you wanna talk pure lyrics, punchlines, metaphors, all that X Raided is better then Lynch, Lynch is raw and spits some heat but he cant fuck with X Raided, trust me ive heard all of there cd's both of them. And for the record X-Raided's best cd was UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2 it had "Misanthropy" "Who yall niggaz" "kick It tonite" "Dead On Arrival " (sampled the Mobb deep GOD pt. III remx), and many others, and it didnt sound like he recorded in a phone booth every song sounded good and clear! X-raided Greatest from Sacramento at least and on the west aint to many cats fuckin with him, we just need him to get out of jail and make some more shit

Couldnt agree more