Author Topic: Why he's the best!  (Read 252 times)

suckaa free

Re: Why he's the best!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 01:00:41 AM »
I read it & I still don't get it.There is totally nothing special about that verse, I ain't calling it wack tho.
dont get it??? I would hate to hear what you say when you listen to Chino Xl... :-\

i mean i get it, but didnt see what was spectacular about it.  and yes, "you would hate to hear what you say when you listen to Chino Xl"  :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 01:01:49 AM »
I read it & I still don't get it.There is totally nothing special about that verse, I ain't calling it wack tho.
dont get it??? I would hate to hear what you say when you listen to Chino Xl... :-\

i mean i get it, but didnt see what was spectacular about it.  and yes, "you would hate to hear what you say when you listen to Chino Xl"  :-X

No id say he tight as fuck and aint nobody on his level lyrically not even Crooked I

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 01:05:03 AM »

No shit, if I would of said this was a Snoop verse people would be saying it was amazing but since Cam does it they hate, oh well ;D

how did i hate?  i didnt say that shit was trash.  you make a thread on how he is the best and you want everybody to agree with you.  and if they dont agree with you its "hating."  eat a dick mang, you a bitch.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2006, 01:42:23 AM »
lol like Suckaa Free said, I understand the verse but just don't get how poeple like Cam.Pretty simple, huh???

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 01:48:09 AM »
No id say he tight as fuck and aint nobody on his level lyrically not even Crooked I

+1 for making me burst out in laughter this early in the morning

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2006, 02:04:46 AM »

+1 for making me burst out in laughter this early in the morning
guess you aint heard Chino XL......

The Best of 3 Worlds

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2006, 06:19:58 AM »
^^ Nah, it was more like, you just compared him to Crooked I as if he's the standard for great lyricism :D