Author Topic: From now on...  (Read 442 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: From now on...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 11:44:49 PM »
FREE THREAD

DIPSET BITCH!

Free thread my ass!

here's a movement that makes sense - FUCK DIPSET

well mr. rap, tell me what should we listen too?

Good question. Here's some suggestions off the top of my head for those who are just getting into hip-hop

Talib Kweli
Common
Pharoahe Monch
Ras Kass
Xzibit
Nas
AZ
Tech N9ne
Bone Thugs
Brother Ali
Royce Da 5'9''
Louis Logic
Mr.Lif
Killah Priest
Old Eminem (Not the new wack shit)
Masta Ace
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Rakim
Outkast
R-Mean
Chino XL
GZA
Zion I
Andre Nickatina
Dead Prez
Immortal TEchnique
Crooked I
Sly Boogy
Jayo Felony
Cypress Hill

popluar commercial artists like Ice Cube, Snoop, Ludacris or Jay-Z are better than DipSet.

Shit, almost anything is better than DipSet

Dirty SOuth garbage < Dipset = G-Unit < Emo bitch rock < Everything Else

Haven't heard a lot of new shit, but i'm diggin Lupe Fiasco and Papoose

SOUNDS LIKE YOURE TRYING TOO HARD TO APPEAR INTELLECTUAL BY CHOOSING "SOCIAL CONCIOUS" RAP. WHY NOT LET PEOPLE LISTEN TO WHAT THEY WANT TOO AND ACT ACCORDINGLY W/OUT YOUR TWO CENTS, smart guy

yeah, whatever man. I'm not TRYING to do anything, that's the kind rap that i like. I'm just urging people to listen to (in my opinion) superior rap music, from which you can learn a thing or two, as opposed the garbage on the radio
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 12:31:56 AM »
FREE THREAD

DIPSET BITCH!

Free thread my ass!

Good question. Here's some suggestions off the top of my head for those who are just getting into hip-hop

Talib Kweli
Common
Pharoahe Monch
Ras Kass
Xzibit
Nas
AZ
Tech N9ne
Bone Thugs
Brother Ali
Royce Da 5'9''
Louis Logic
Mr.Lif
Killah Priest
Masta Ace
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Rakim
Outkast
R-Mean
Chino XL
GZA
Zion I
Andre Nickatina
Dead Prez
Immortal TEchnique
Crooked I
Sly Boogy
Jayo Felony
Cypress Hill

popluar commercial artists like Ice Cube, Snoop, Ludacris or Jay-Z are better than DipSet.

SOUNDS LIKE YOURE TRYING TOO HARD TO APPEAR INTELLECTUAL BY CHOOSING "SOCIAL CONCIOUS" RAP. WHY NOT LET PEOPLE LISTEN TO WHAT THEY WANT TOO AND ACT ACCORDINGLY W/OUT YOUR TWO CENTS, smart guy

yeah, whatever man. I'm not TRYING to do anything, that's the kind rap that i like. I'm just urging people to listen to (in my opinion) superior rap music, from which you can learn a thing or two, as opposed the garbage on the radio

You do realize half the people on your list would probably have nuthing but good things 2 say about Cam right?

The Maestro

teecee

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 01:04:01 AM »
I hate to say it, but about half of the people on this board are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

FREE THREAD??????????   WHO THE FUCK CARES??????????   Great, you get more posts, you still are never going to amount to anything in life! 

And a DISS?  Please, don't do it, anything but a diss

And yes, the Dipset threads are annoying, if we just ignore these losers eventually they will go away.  They bombard every hiphop forum, noone can stand them, so really, i think it must be all for attention, which is quite hilarious considering we are on a amessage board......................

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 11:51:31 AM »
FREE THREAD

DIPSET BITCH!

Free thread my ass!

Talib Kweli
Common
Pharoahe Monch
Ras Kass
Xzibit
Nas
AZ
Tech N9ne
Bone Thugs
Brother Ali
Royce Da 5'9''
Louis Logic
Mr.Lif
Killah Priest
Masta Ace
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Rakim
Outkast
R-Mean
Chino XL
GZA
Zion I
Andre Nickatina
Dead Prez
Immortal TEchnique
Crooked I
Sly Boogy
Jayo Felony
Cypress Hill

ok and i feel that definetly however, the hype dipset gets on the internet is just it's kind if hype. im sure most cats who listen to dipset listen to other stuff as well, but a bunch of bullshit threads about immortal technique would be really really really lame. let the other stuff go on without getting watered down by the hype, i dont know if youve realized, but all the blind support for the dips hasnt exactly done it many favors, and will probably kill the movement in the long run, leaving what? a bunch of talibs and mr lifs fans going "i told you so, this is real shit!" which is what you want right?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »
hahahaa, lol!

kemizt

rik

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 01:34:06 PM »
Oh no, not a diss.

rik

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 01:35:46 PM »

What's it to you?

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »
^haha

rik

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 01:53:59 PM »

suckaa free

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »
 :argue:

this shit is pretty entertaining.   :laugh:

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »

What's it to you?
don't wanna be surrounded by annoying idiots
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

rik

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »

What's it to you?
don't wanna be surrounded by annoying idiots

then bounce homie.

Diabolical

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 07:49:35 PM »
FREE THREAD

DIPSET BITCH!

Free thread my ass!

Talib Kweli
Common
Pharoahe Monch
Ras Kass
Xzibit
Nas
AZ
Tech N9ne
Bone Thugs
Brother Ali
Royce Da 5'9''
Louis Logic
Mr.Lif
Killah Priest
Masta Ace
A Tribe Called Quest
The Roots
Rakim
Outkast
R-Mean
Chino XL
GZA
Zion I
Andre Nickatina
Dead Prez
Immortal TEchnique
Crooked I
Sly Boogy
Jayo Felony
Cypress Hill

I like some of the rappers on that list......But dont you ever get sick of the same Music OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER? thats why i like the dipset, they got bars. beats and are very unique....The best Rapper on youre list Checks for them Rakim...but yeah what does he know?  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 07:56:45 PM »
Damn, i wish Rakim never appeared in the Dipset video, now all Dipset fans use this to try to validate how dope Dipset is. 

But fuck, bottom line, if you like conscious rap and wanna learn something, bump that shit.  If you want some straight ignorant but dope sounding music, throw on some Doggystyle.  If you want some entertaining music that lacks iof any real quality, bump some Cam'ron.  Bottom line, don't ever limit yourself to one type of rap, or one type of music even; keep an open mind, there is so much dope music and even the worst artists (Jim Jones comes to mind) can make dope songs.......