Author Topic: For those that text from their mobile or ''cell''  (Read 301 times)

Liquid-Dogg

For those that text from their mobile or ''cell''
« on: August 13, 2006, 09:13:17 AM »

I got this e-mail from a nobody. but checked it out and it works. now i can text my friends in korea and japan for free...can't complain :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>

''Hi there, ok, i've sent this to everyone in my address book (about 180 people), i don't even know half of you but i'm sure you're all very nice people and one day we should all meet up and have a few drinks in a pub....a big one.

anyway, it's besides the point.   For a while now i have been disgusted of the price of sending a text. even though i get 100 free texts a month with my contract, after i use them all i end up paying 12 pence a text. When in reality the amount of data that a text uses is nothing, thus the company makes a big profit from our unwillingness to do anything about it

I sound like some salesman or marketing guy....i'm not, and i'm not gettin a penny for this promotion however i truly think it is a wonderfull thing, so please read on

www.tex2me.com    it is basically a free program that you download to your phone (just enter your mobile number and it will send you the program). and it means you can send unlimited texts to ANYWHERE in the world for FREE.

that's right....i can happily text Southern Yemin or Outer Mongolia for free.

Think of  Msn Messenger for you phone for free....but there's no point to see if someone is online because hopefully they should always have their Mobile, cell phone, handy, handphone with them at all times.

it's very easy to use. you don't send to a phone number though, but a user name that you specify when you download it   mine is    ****** *****   suprisingly. the user name is case sensitive, so be warned.

When someone sends you a text...such as  'Hey man, i met this cool chick at the movies and i wanna dig her out'   or words to that effect (LOL LOL LOL, say it in an american accent, it always makes me laugh), you wont recieve a message to your phone, but you will receive a call from the tex2 phone number. you can try and answer but nothing will happen, normally it's just a 5 second ring or missed call. it basically means you have a new message in your inbox and you need to check it out.

Anyway, i hope everyone gets it and we start to spread this revolution around.

<<<<<<

it's actually worthe doing if your a text master

www.tex2me.com

Don Breezio

Re: For those that text from their mobile or ''cell''
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 11:18:29 AM »
i send between 4 and 6000 texts a month...and i would never do that crap

lmao@ usernames and getting a call from the text thing...fuck that shit

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 12:06:36 PM »
That shit takes too long

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 01:10:56 PM »
obviously you guys haven't tried it. and correct me if i'm wrong, but in all honesty it's basically a simple messenger you get on the net. it just bins the idea of using phone numbers....and remember...you still put your friends name in your phone book....dick head! think first before you say stupid shit

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 01:18:26 PM »
i got a text message last night it was so funny....

"Each text message costs 10 cents to send, and you could donate that 10 cents to feed an African child for an entire day.  send this message to 7 of your friends and starve the little nigger for a week!"  :D

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 01:37:49 PM »

"Each text message costs 10 cents to send, and you could donate that 10 cents to feed an African child for an entire day.  send this message to 7 of your friends and starve the little nigger for a week!"  :D

damn thats cold man!!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »
sounds like a lotta work for text messaging.  how the fuck do you send 6000 text messages a month?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 02:15:20 PM »
sounds like a lotta work for text messaging.  how the fuck do you send 6000 text messages a month?

i almost never talk on my phone...i hate talking on it...i spend 90% of my day selling cell phones and talking to customers the last thing i wanna do is call someone lol

so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...

lately its been between 3 and 4000 a month...my record is somewhere over 7000

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 09:56:45 AM »

i almost never talk on my phone...i hate talking on it...i spend 90% of my day selling cell phones and talking to customers the last thing i wanna do is call someone lol

so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...

can anyone else smell that? it stinks...smells like  BULLSHIT

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 11:27:35 AM »
lmao @ bullshit...do you realize how easy it is to text that much? and how many times a day i get customers who text just as much as i do...i text my employees, i text my friends, i text my girlfriend, i even text my mom when i need to talk to her. yes thats right...i don't even call my own mom. because I hate talking on the phone. You don't have to believe me. But its not that hard to text that much

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »

can anyone else smell that? it stinks...smells like  BULLSHIT

oh and instead of being an asshole...how about you do a little simple math...7000 texts a month...31 days in a month...say im awake 16 hours a day....thats 14 texts an hour...hmmm...yeah doesn't seem like so much anymore does it bitch

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »
Did this comment   ''so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...''

make anyone else laugh? trying to make out like he's a playa or some shit.
  I'm sorry but for someone who's made 6670 posts on this board... you need to get more and stop pretending you got a girl. it's not big, it's not clever and neither are you

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 11:47:48 AM »
Did this comment   ''so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...''

I'm sorry but for someone who's made 6670 posts on this board... you need to get more and stop pretending you got a girl. it's not big, it's not clever and neither are you

dude stfu lol

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »

dude stfu lol

who says 'dude' these days? come on...how old are you?

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 01:41:39 PM »

dude stfu lol

who says 'dude' these days? come on...how old are you?
Dude, texting is for females.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 04:55:12 PM by Sikotic Tha DIPCCWF/Kufi Smackin' Champ »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE