Author Topic: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!  (Read 1214 times)

Antonio

Re:  ;D ;DRe: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2002, 10:19:12 AM »
[size=10]IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

From the webmaster of THA ROW. COM
It seems that various rap fans on numberous message boards are saying that we are lying, or are doing nothing more than released a greatest hits album. Let me tell you this. We are NOT bullshitin and we are NOT releasing a greatest hits album. The person Im refering to in my original post has a signed contract and is a recording artist for THA ROW now.

TO ALL THE ONES DISSING ME FOR WRITING WHAT I WROTE: FUCK YOU!  ;D (Joking.. I feel you all!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

you_all_dick_ridas

Re:  ;D ;DRe: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2002, 10:24:17 AM »
[size=10]IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

From the webmaster of THA ROW. COM
It seems that various rap fans on numberous message boards are saying that we are lying, or are doing nothing more than released a greatest hits album. Let me tell you this. We are NOT bullshitin and we are NOT releasing a greatest hits album. The person Im refering to in my original post has a signed contract and is a recording artist for THA ROW now.

TO ALL THE ONES DISSING ME FOR WRITING WHAT I WROTE: FUCK YOU!  ;D (Joking.. I feel you all!)

Opps my bad I made  a post and see you posted the same message  ;D ;D ;D  I still don't understand why half of these Snoop Dogg fans are so brain washed into believing Snoop is this big angel and everything he does is perfect. While Suge is this big evil devil who wants to kill everyone.

engelwood

Re: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2002, 12:26:42 PM »
This move is unxepected to say the least. Perhaps kurupt is gonna act all cool with them, and start recording his album with tha row, and then one day just flip and shoot suge/crooked I/Nina and everybody else on tha row... Like the old mafia movies... Act all cool with your enemies, and then Ka-pow! fuck ya'll! That would be some funny ass shit! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh well, I dont think he is that gangsta. All I hope is that some good music comes out of this. With kurupt, I know it will be...

-Engelwood