Author Topic: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!  (Read 1203 times)

ToNe1904

Re: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2002, 09:58:23 PM »
ill believe it when i see it. thatd be sum crazee shit tho. cus i cant see him eva dissin snoop n them. but eventually he gonna be asked to be on a record, where SUM1 is dissin snoop. so who knowz. i cant see it tho..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2002, 10:02:50 PM »
Once again.... you_all_dick_ridas... shut up dogg... stop drinking Deathrow's Cum....

None of here don't want this to happen... it's just ODD... simply put.... this is the last thing ANYONE... not just us DPG fans, but EVERY fan was expecting... If anything... I hope this is a way to stop all THIS BEEF... if Kurupt wants to sign to Tha Row... no one sees a problem with that... I see all good out of this...Kurupt is tight with Snoop... he spent three months on the road with Snoop and Daz and the whole DPG gang, now he is "on Tha Row Records"  maybe he can bring it all together again... of course .. there is no way Snoop is going to be on that label again, but... if there could be a mutual closure to everything that's gone down in the last 4 years... that would be dope... so seriously... shut up and stop assuming shit

-Big BpG

See here you fat nasty sweatty looking corn huskier. You only upset with Kurupt because he didn't sign with Snoop. Far as me being a Death Row dick rida. You run a Snoop site and have over 200 Snoop pictures in your breif case at yahoo along with some half nude guy. You sick fat sweatty nasty looking faggot don't you ever come at me sideways again.

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2002, 10:10:51 PM »

Boss.. since i dont have an account there, could u please quote me something from that board? I'm damn curious!!

The administrator there made a post saying

Code: [Select]
He's been to NEW YORK, NEW YORK and now hes back ON DA GRIND with THA ROW. The announcement could come anytime next week between 10 TO MIDNIGHT! You thought THA ROW was finished? We DONT STOP in the SUNSHINE or AT NIGHT. Hes got his MIND MADE UP and hes STRANDED ON THA ROW BIG PIMPIN'! SOME ONE IS BACK! FIND OUT WHO SOON!
Stay tuned! The new era has BEGUN! The announcement will be on THAROW.COM soon!

also this is on www.rapindustry.com

Code: [Select]
 HUGE NEWS!! YOU HEARD IT HEAR 1st !! It's Official!!
Kurupt from THA DOGG POUND has signed to Deathrow
[aka THA ROW RECORDS] for his solo-project!
He's in the studio right now workin on it and it's no joke.
We got a chance to hear him in the studio and that shit is straight bangin!!!!!!!
He said "I'M BACK"!! and that he's putting down straight heat on this album. He also said that he is still down with DPG.
Look for the album to drop as early as this summer. We will be posting an interview we had with him in the next week or so. Check back daily.....
Source: Kurupt

myrealname

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2002, 12:10:40 AM »
Those guys are probably bullshittin'.
These are the next OFFICIAL kurupt's projects:
DNA album(with tash)
VAPORS(with daz,tha liks)
DOGG POUND new album
KURUPT solo album.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2002, 01:56:04 AM »
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, kurupt on tha row!?!? man thats a fuckin shock. i bet snoop and co will give him there backin but in their heads they aint to happyt about it, since they seem dre n snoop seem to get dissed on every song DR release. man im just shocked, but if it helps develop kurupt and the beef with snoop and dre finishes here, its aiight i gess,  but still man, im shocked!!!! whoa

myrealname

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2002, 02:02:24 AM »
Those guys are probably bullshittin'

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2002, 02:32:15 AM »
the more i read about this the more i think ...
this is either a) bullshit ... Death row have old stuff by kurupt that they are releasing ..
b) another sad attempt by Suge/Snoop and now kurupt to make a publicity stunt.

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2002, 02:55:11 AM »
& whats soooooo bad NOT wantin this 2 happen???
FUK THAT.....I DONT WANNA SEE THAT SHIT

i guess KURUPT wants 2 get raped again..........
good 4 DEATH ROW......bad 4 KURUPT.........

and im with BPG.......
juss cuz he goes bak 2 THA ROW
dont mean ure gonna get circa '92 KURUPT....
matter of fact......theyre signin so many R&B singers........
its more like a POP move rather than HARDCORE...
::shakes head::
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

Antonio

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2002, 03:09:15 AM »
& whats soooooo bad NOT wantin this 2 happen???
FUK THAT.....I DONT WANNA SEE THAT SHIT

i guess KURUPT wants 2 get raped again..........
good 4 DEATH ROW......bad 4 KURUPT.........

and im with BPG.......
juss cuz he goes bak 2 THA ROW
dont mean ure gonna get circa '92 KURUPT....
matter of fact......theyre signin so many R&B singers........
its more like a POP move rather than HARDCORE...
::shakes head::

If u talk Kurupt, Crooked I, Eastwood, Pac & Outlawz (DR affiliatez) R&B singer.... then ok! I LOVE R&B! :D

Plus.. u forgot about Michel'le, Danny Boy, Nate Dogg, Jewell? They hardcore? What?

C'mon.. some intelligent posts, please!

Kurupt can back the same hardcore hungry rapper of 92 or can continue like he is now. We just dont know. And we just cant know it till we will listen to his next album.

About whatsmyname's post.. WHO IS BULLSHITING? Me? The Webmaster of ThaRow.com? Who? LOL! U got better sources from Italy? Cause i dont have better sources from here, trust me! Till now they just rumors, and they comes from the official site of ThaRow.com! Kurupt was a free agent, so.. it's really possible. Plus.. why not? Cause Suge is dissing Snoop? Fuck that! I mean.. Snoop and Kurupt aint even working together no more! C'mon.. not like they used to do! Not to talk about Daz & Snoop! They just not a group no more! DPG is just a commercial thing, something to say in the songs like Snoop's "A B C D P G C Super Cripz Hella C-Walking Ripz" etc.. but.. who's DPG now? There are 2 DPGs. Daz's and Snoop's. No.. Snoop is Eastsidaz. No.. DPGC. No.. 213!

FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK! THEY ALL FOR THE MONEY SO...... FUCK THAT! KURUPT TO THA ROW! TIGHT SHIT!

BTW.. Kurupt had 2 chances:
1) Indi
2) Dogghouse
3) Another label

Now.. i know you all Snoop's dickridaz, but.. 1) Probably he'll still go Indi too, but.. he wasnt ready, and it aint easy (Snoop & Daz failed a lot of times) - 2) C'mon! Dogghouse?? Releasing next album in 2004? With Kokane all over it and with those fucking Nintendo beats? C'mon.. - 3) Best choose! And Tha Row was the best label possible. About the beef.. fuck that! Suge just cares about money too! So he'll stop dissing Snoop. And Snoop cares just about money. So he'll be on Kurupt's album. It's all pathetic!

CROOKED I - KURUPT - 2PAC! I LOVE IT, FUCK WHAT U THOUGHT HATERS AND DICKRIDERS!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2002, 03:15:05 AM »
Those guys are probably bullshittin'.
These are the next OFFICIAL kurupt's projects:
DNA album(with tash)
VAPORS(with daz,tha liks)
DOGG POUND new album
KURUPT solo album.

true, i think they bullshittin. they had an interview with crooked and 3 clips from his new album but this time, i dont think this shit is true. kurupt wouldnt cancel his current (4) other projects and record a death row album instead.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2002, 03:30:47 AM »

If u talk Kurupt, Crooked I, Eastwood, Pac & Outlawz (DR affiliatez) R&B singer.... then ok! I LOVE R&B! :D

Plus.. u forgot about Michel'le, Danny Boy, Nate Dogg, Jewell? They hardcore? What?

C'mon.. some intelligent posts, please!

Kurupt can back the same hardcore hungry rapper of 92 or can continue like he is now. We just dont know. And we just cant know it till we will listen to his next album.

INTELLLIGENT posts my ass........

lets see......
OUTLAWZ........NO LONGER ON DR
PAC......LAS ALBUM ON DR
NATE DOGG.......NO LONGER ON DEATH ROW......
DANNY BOY.....NO FUKIN LONGER ON DEATH ROW
JEWELL IS NO LONGER MUTHAFUKIN DEATH ROW!!!

and actually......the OLD R&B folks they had WERE hardcore
go bak 2 when they actually had those folks signed &
compare them 2 the R&B signers out at the time....
BY ANY STNDARDS.....NATE IS A HARDCORE ARTIST

and u hopin that juss cuz hes on a different label
will give u old KURUPT is POINTLESS.......
FALSE HOPE LIKE A LOT OF SNOOP FANS ON THIS SITE!!!!

DEATH ROW robbed EVERY1
of thier artists that made them MILLIONS
of the $ that was rightfully theres....
THATS WHY THEY FUKIN LOST EVERY1!!!!

NOW
lets take a look at who theyve signed recently.....

MARK MORRISON
RAY J
LEFT EYE

Ok....ure right......theyre hardcore like crak sax & straps
::)
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

myrealname

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2002, 03:37:25 AM »
I'm sure that will be an album full of unreleased kurupt's songs,
like they did with Snoop,dre,2pac.
They BULLSHITTIN!

Antonio

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2002, 03:55:54 AM »

true, i think they bullshittin. they had an interview with crooked and 3 clips from his new album but this time, i dont think this shit is true. kurupt wouldnt cancel his current (4) other projects and record a death row album instead.

With all the respect possible.. i trust the webmaster of ThaRow.com more! No offence, of course. BTW why "instead"? LMAO! Do you really think Kurupt will release 4 albums in 2002? Who is him now? Pac? LOL! He'll release this Tha Row album in the summer, and the DPG one... later this year. About DNA & VAPORS.. i think it's just bullshit! Like the FUCK DEATH ROW album, like Tha Gang album, Like Daz & Ghetto album, like Daz & Lil' E album... i mean.. they will be postponed! I'm def sure about it. He cant release 4 albums in 1 year. Plus all the Daz ones! They aint superman!

Murrow

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2002, 04:08:22 AM »
This is insane!

But...I don't care if Kurupt signs with No Limit as long as he returns to his earlier form from the '92-'95 days.  I don't understand it though?  Doesn't Daz have beef with Tha Row?  So does Dre, but Kurupt has lots of respect for him?

This could be an incredible comeback definetly.  Will Daz, Fredwreck and all of them still be providing the beats?  

Antonio

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2002, 04:11:42 AM »
lets see......
OUTLAWZ........NO LONGER ON DR

Outlawz said in an interview (it was KASTRO) that they met Suge a couple of times after he was released from jail, and that they cool with him. They are currently working on a Death Row album (The New Pac), so.. stop please!

PAC......LAS ALBUM ON DR
Last album? Well.. they still got tracks with DPG etc to release. Of Pac. In compilations or in the albums, as compilations. That's hella sure! They still got thousands of tracks to release. And Makaveli & Dillinger is just a lil proof!

NATE DOGG.......NO LONGER ON DEATH ROW......
I know, lol!

DANNY BOY.....NO FUKIN LONGER ON DEATH ROW
I Know, lol!

JEWELL IS NO LONGER MUTHAFUKIN DEATH ROW!!!
I Know, lol!

Are you stupid? You said that Death Row is signing just R&B artists, and i wrote some names of the R&B artists signed back in the days, when Death Row ruled! Like u can see, they had an hella tight R&B roster even 5-10 years ago!

and actually......the OLD R&B folks they had WERE hardcore
go bak 2 when they actually had those folks signed &
compare them 2 the R&B signers out at the time....

Danny Boy hardcore? All the ones of Christmas on Death Row hardcore?? C'mon!! Stop, please! R&B is R&B! There's no Hardcore R&B!

BY ANY STNDARDS.....NATE IS A HARDCORE ARTIST
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAT U WANT BUT HIS LAST ALBUM IS POP!

and u hopin that juss cuz hes on a different label
will give u old KURUPT is POINTLESS.......

LMAO! U DREAMING? I NEVER SAID THAT, MAN! I JUST SAID THAT IT'S POSSIBLE THAT HE'LL HAVE NEW STIMULOUS! CAN U READ IT? OR U JUST A FOOL WRITING NONSENSE BULLSHIT? IT'S POSSIBLE, WHO KNOWS?

FALSE HOPE LIKE A LOT OF SNOOP FANS ON THIS SITE!!!!

I'M NOT A SNOOP FAN.

DEATH ROW robbed EVERY1
of thier artists that made them MILLIONS
of the $ that was rightfully theres....
THATS WHY THEY FUKIN LOST EVERY1!!!!

ONCE AGAIN U WRONG! I MEAN.. IT WAS KURUPT THAT WANTED TO SIGN WITH THA ROW, SO..... WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? HOMICIDE? LMAO! NAW.. I THINK THAT THEY PAID HIM AND THAT HE WANTS TO WORK WITH EM.

lets take a look at who theyve signed recently.....

MARK MORRISON
RAY J
LEFT EYE

MARK MORRISON IS NOT ON DEATH ROW, BUT DEATH ROW EUROPE. AND IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING. LEFT EYE AINT AN HARDCORE RAPPER! SHE JUST A R&B SINGER FRIEND OF SUGE, AND SUGE WILL PRODUCE AND ALBUM OF HER. R&B AND NOT HARDCORE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?

ABOUT RAY J.. HE SOLD A LOT, AND HE'S A R&B ARTIST WHO WORKS WITH RAPPERS TOO. WHAT'S WRONG? THEY DONT HAVE TO BE KILLERS TO MAKE SONGS, MAN! CAUSE U THINK SNOOP IS REALLY A SUPERCRIP? OR KOKANE? OR ALL THE OTHER AT DOGGHOUSE? NOBODY IS A REAL G, MAN.

Ok....ure right......theyre hardcore like crak sax & straps
::)

I NEVER SAID THEY HARDCORE. THEY R&B.