Author Topic: coke or pepsi?  (Read 320 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: coke or pepsi?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 05:26:11 PM »
coke

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »
that was a long time ago, and i've learned many things since. Primarily, that you're narcissistic asshole, and also that i don't agree with you 99% of the time. Now i can't take my words back, but why you would take the time to search through 2 year old archives is beyond me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 07:03:09 PM »
Pepsi, Coke has too much carbonation

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »
Coke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »
that was a long time ago, and i've learned many things since. Primarily, that you're narcissistic asshole, and also that i don't agree with you 99% of the time. Now i can't take my words back, but why you would take the time to search through 2 year old archives is beyond me

Actually, those were PMs you sent me, didn't have to search shit...As for me being an "asshole", I am who I am, G... What can I say? I guess I offend a lot of people on here, I only try to keep it real...

rik

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »

Actually, those were PMs you sent me, didn't have to search shit...As for me being an "asshole", I am who I am, G... What can I say? I guess I offend a lot of people on here, I only try to keep it real...

Ain't nothing wrong with being an asshole. I'm one of the biggest assholes you'll ever meet.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 07:58:05 PM »
I used to like Pepsi when I was a youngin, but that shit is too damn sweet for my tastebuds anymore.  And I only drink Coke if I'm mixin with some Crown.

suckaa free

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »
fuck both of them, i want my purple drank baby!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 08:20:05 PM »
LOL +1

dude u always crack me up

gotta go with Pepsi tho...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 08:23:04 PM »

me and NIK get into it all the time, but i got love for him, he has a very strong opinion about things, and believes he is right most of the time...aint no problem with that, i love the passion for the Lakers too even tho im not a fan of them i can appreciate that......he used to really piss me off but now i just see its cuz of his passion for things rap\sports...the ONLY thing that pisses me off about him is that he'll call you an idiot if he dont agree with you, even if its based on opinion

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 09:11:22 PM »
LOL +1

dude u always crack me up

gotta go with Pepsi tho...

thanks doog, appreciated.   8)  it was really suppose to be for the topic of juice, but i though soda was close enough.  "Juice?  WTF is juice?  I want my purple drank baby!"  fuck sunny-d.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 12:23:01 AM »
PEPSI is the SHIT!!!!  I love Pepsi and yes you can tell the difference between Coke & Pepsi.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 06:27:23 AM »
Coke becuz they brought me Valut.

Surge > Vault
Surge was the shit. I remember they outlawed that stuff from my junior high because kids would drink way too much and get a caffiene/sugar rush.

Ha Ha!

http://www.savesurge.org/surge/index.shtml