Author Topic: dipset lost again..... 40 cal gets beat down by loon in barber shop with shovel  (Read 271 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Never heard of 40Cal, but dudes sounds like a bitch for responding.

Using a shovel..........thas priceless!

"THE" MoSav

Sounds like a bitch for responding?? Nah hed b a bitch if he didnt handle his buisness and respond

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

So who the fuck is Tru Life? ???

Some fag that can't rap for shit and got his chain snatched by a dipset affiliate

Who the fuck does he run with?  Is he affiliated with any well-known crew in NYC?

hes from the LES (lower east side)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Tru Life Action all hard LMAO! Anyone else remember him on the Beef DVD saying how hes a changed man, and hes a father now, and he dont wanna do wrong...fuckin pussy talk talk talk....Get your chain snatched and still talk talk talk..Do something Tru Life fuck all the talk...I agree with Sikotic another east coast Spider joke...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Tru Life Action all hard LMAO! Anyone else remember him on the Beef DVD saying how hes a changed man, and hes a father now, and he dont wanna do wrong...fuckin pussy talk talk talk....Get your chain snatched and still talk talk talk..Do something Tru Life fuck all the talk...I agree with Sikotic another east coast Spider joke...

Yep I saw that dude is a bum and a bitch.  He dont want it with the dips

"THE" MoSav

We shouldnt even be mentioning this clowns name

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

We shouldnt even be mentioning this clowns name

Yup its what the mutt wants, fuck em Dipset Bitch!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol Tru-Life has been through all this gangsta shit, you bitches haven't.

Sikotic™

I ain't no gangsta like Tru Dyke, but I've never has my chain snatched by my enemie's weedman either. So I guess me and him are even.

Dipset bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Sounds like a bitch for responding?? Nah hed b a bitch if he didnt handle his buisness and respond

That's why these cats love Jay so much. They got bitch in they blood.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

I ain't no gangsta like Tru Dyke, but I've never has my chain snatched by my enemie's weedman either. So I guess me and him are even.

Dipset bitch.

Haha! DIP DIP COME FUCK WITH THE SET SET!!!!!
DIPSET BITCH!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Dipset bitch.

Haha! DIP DIP COME FUCK WITH THE SET SET!!!!!
DIPSET BITCH!  8)

LMAO! Dipset Bitch

Spicemuthafuc*in1

That's why these cats love Jay so much. They got bitch in they blood.

yup straight bitches, 40 cal is the shit!

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
it wasnt even the same chain.... lol at jimmy calling true life a year ago to back him up on some beef and lol at jimmy hiding from gangsta lou in harlem

holla back youngn
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
HAHAHAHAHA WTF is this Streets Of Rage?  Loon's a bitch i beat him with a shovel blah blah blah ahhahahahah fuckin hilarious. Tell me why theres a shovel in the barbershop tho?

lol. word. what kind of barbershop has a shovel just layin around?