Author Topic: justin timberlake takes serious swipe at Kanye  (Read 427 times)

teecee

Re: justin timberlake takes serious swipe at Kanye
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »
ATTN MODS: Just remember, I did not mention Dipset whatsoever in this thread until now. So please, don't hop on my nuts saying I just ruined another thread (which has never happened, anyways).

Now with that being said.....

Where did I say anything negative about Kanye's talent or use of samples? I simply called him a cornball. Why is he a cornball you may ask?:

- He dresses like a color-blind 47 year old white man
- He says stupid shit
- He thinks too highly of his own nerdy ass
- He's suspect in more ways than one
- Rinse, Lather, Repeat

You act like the Dips were the only ones speeding up samples at that time lol. HAHA......Good one.

Truth is, I like Kanye's work, I didn't diss it in every way. I like your opinion and posts, and I hate to say this but...

I think someone just smacked this off your head, doggy.

Hey man,   it wasn't you who mentioned the samples, it was someone earlier in the thread.  Anyway, i assumed you were referring to his music, as who really cares if he's conceded or "suspect", i just thought you were referring to the music.  But really, is Cam not arrogant and kinda gay  (pink, Push it, Girls Just wanna have fun).  And yo, i wasn't aware that every thread has been turned into something about Dipset, but it didn't ruin the thread cuz shit was weak to begin with.  And i don't wear the Kufi, but that shit was kinda funny!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 11:24:16 PM »
But really, is Cam not arrogant and kinda gay  (pink, Push it, Girls Just wanna have fun).
Ah come on, "gay" is such a harsh word. I think "pifftastic" is more suitable.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 12:19:23 AM »
Kanye West based his career on stealing other peoples stuff, he's the biggest biter in the industry.

But then again rap in general is based on stealing other people's stuff, and justin timberlake has made a career imitating black song and dance.