Author Topic: NJD interview - BWS  (Read 131 times)

prince

NJD interview - BWS
« on: August 16, 2006, 06:28:52 PM »
Aftermathmusic.com:
So, how are things going for you these days?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Aww man everything is lovely homie! Just been grindin' & makin' that crack (beats)!!!

Aftermathmusic.com:
When is your album coming out?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
We pushed it back because we wanted to wait for Game's 2nd album drop. That way we'll (BWS) be in more demand.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Who will be featured on it?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
So Far its mostly the BWS family & now that I'm managed TS & have them on there aswell.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Who's actually on the BWS roster? Is Young Life back with BWS?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Yea Young Life is back with the Wall so that's a good thing. Then we got a new dude from Arizona named "Juice" who's fire! Then we got Ya Boy, Cyssero & Clyde Carson. A few others but those are the main artist.

Aftermathmusic.com:
How is your relationship with Brazil & Wilmington (Big Fase, G-Ride, etc.)?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
We still talk. Its not like before because I moved from Compton back to New Jersey but them my niggaz always. We rep the same hood man so I would never disrespect or have anything bad to say about them.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Aren't you down with Techniec anymore?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Tech is a good dude. He's not BWS anymore but I or anyone on BWS don't hold no grudges with him. He's doing his own thing now & I wish him the best.

Aftermathmusic.com:
What artists are you working with outside of Blackwall Street and Livlihood?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Well I just did a song with Fat Joe for his new album that's krazy! We just mixed it at the Hit Factory Criteria. And it features Game so definitely look out for that. I got a few other things cooking but I won't say til they cut the check!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Whats happening with BWS' distributation?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
We working on a few situations but I can't speak on it yet.

Aftermathmusic.com:
What are some of your plans for the future? (e.g. mixtapes, dvds, tours, albums and people to work with).

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Well I'll always put out mixtapes. Like I just finished Cyssero's mixtape called "Protege' of the Game Pt.1" also we droppin' "The Black Wall Street journal Vol.1" which is available on TheRealBlackWallStreet.com & RealMixTapes.com. We'll also be on tour right after Game's album drops so look out for that. And you can go to my myspace for BWS updates at MySpace.com/NuJerzeyDevil!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Are you working on G-Malone's Beach Cruiser album?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Nah man, due to the beef I figured it was best to just fall back on that. Me & G Malone still kool though but I have to take a back seat to his album.

Aftermathmusic.com:
What do you think is the future of the BWS?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Well besides Game everyone we got is fire! Cyssero got the East, Juice & Yaboy got the West & the south so everyone is a problem! So I see us as the next AfterMath!

Aftermathmusic.com:
There have been several rumours floating around of Game heading down under to do an Australia tour, can you confirm the possibility of this?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
I will be in Australia starting September 29th to DJ a few shows with Juice & Ya Boy but I'm not sure what Game is gonna do.

Aftermathmusic.com:
What do you think about crossover projects (e.g. Metal)?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
I'm all with that. That's where the paper is homie. I'm very versitale as far as music so don't be alarmed if u hear that "Nu Jerzey Devil" trademark on a pop or rock song. Shit I'll do country if they paying me!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Would you do a Spanish tape with The Game?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Of course! I was responsible for that song Game did in spainish with Tego. And now that I have connected with the next latin dude to blow who's name is "NOX" who is Scott Storch's artist you'll definitely hear some new latino wall street shit!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Is there any possibility to work with European MC's , maybe The Real Black Wall Street Europe ?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
A lot of dudes from out there have been hittin' me up about production so yea I can see that. I just haven't had the time to get out there but its very possible that we might connect on some projects.

Aftermathmusic.com:
When will you come to Europe again with Game?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Mostly after his album drops. We're gonna be touring the world so we'll defintley hit up those spots.

Aftermathmusic.com:
What are your thougts on the crimes going on around the industry at the moment? (Obie , Proof, Hawk, etc).

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Its a shame man cause a lot of these dudes are dying before their time & we don't get to hear them at there peak. For instants, when Pun died that hurt me the worst because Pun didn't get to record a millions songs like Pac did so he didn't get to leave us with much to go on but the 2 albums he did b4 he passed are amazing! So imagine what he would've been doing now!

Aftermathmusic.com:
It seems that the beef between The Game and 50 Cent has picked up again. Do you think they'll ever squash this beef and work together again?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Nah that beef is embedded in them dudes man. Its beyond music so when that happens its too hard to kill the beef. They might stop going on each other on wax but in there hearts they'll always dislike each other.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Has Dr. Dre or Eminem ever mentioned anything about this inner-beef?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Nah not really. The only thing that I heard Dre say was he was mad because they were both on the same team & they blew a lot of money because if they would've stuck together they would've taken over this whole rap shit & made krazy money.

Aftermathmusic.com:
You told us a while back that you produced the title track for Busta Rhyme's "The Big Bang". Why didn't the song make the final tracklisting?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Man we couldn't find the orginal sample so that we could clear it. Its a shame cause that shit was a banger. Me & my homie from LiveliHood Mugsy Brown Produced that joint. But atleast the fans got to hear it on the mixtape side of things.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Will you produce for any other Aftermath artists coming out such as Stat Quo, Eve, Biship Lamont, Dion or G.A.G.E?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
I was talking with Bishop so that might happen but everyone else I'm not sure. I knew Bishop before he was with the Math & we was always kool so that's the one album I will press for.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Do you think Game will continue to work with The Math? It seems nobody from Aftermath or Shady Records are working with him.

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Honestly I'm not sure. That's something you would have to ask him. Game is on Geffen which is still Interscope. I think its better this way because now he has more control over his project & he has no1 to answer to but Mr. Ivione

Aftermathmusic.com:
What can you tell us about Game's next LP? Such as producers, amount of Dre beats, guests...ect.

Nu Jerzey Devil:
The only thing I'm gonna say about that is "Its better then the Doctumentary". Game has progressed so much as an artist due to the beef between him & 50. He's really on some other shit!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Any ideas when "The Doctor's Advocate" will likely be released?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
November 7th is the date we're lookin' at so watch out for that!

Aftermathmusic.com:
How is Game's relationship with Dre, Em and the rest of the Aftermath camp (besides 50)?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Again I'm not sure. I'm guessing they're all still kool but now it seems to be that no one wants to take sides so they're just staying to them selves.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Have you had an oppertunity to listen to or do some work on Dre's upcoming DETOX LP?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
I've heard a lot of Dre's music but he was always giving the beats away so I don't know what's gonna actually be on his album but its defintley gonna be crack!

Aftermathmusic.com:
Will Game have an appearence on DETOX?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Hopefully but I'm not certain.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Any message you would like to leave for everyone reading this interview?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Look out for my new label "LiveliHood" ran by myself & my homie Johnny Hooks! Also after Game's new album drops watch how the world will change for the better of Black Wall Street!!!

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/interviews/nujerzeydevil_2006.html

GangstaBoogy

Re: NJD interview - BWS
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 06:53:28 PM »

Aftermathmusic.com:
How is your relationship with Brazil & Wilmington (Big Fase, G-Ride, etc.)?

Nu Jerzey Devil:
We still talk. Its not like before because I moved from Compton back to New Jersey but them my niggaz always. We rep the same hood man so I would never disrespect or have anything bad to say about them.

Same hood? Lol I always found it funny when I saw pictures of him throwin up Piru.

Aftermathmusic.com:

Nu Jerzey Devil:
Well besides Game everyone we got is fire! Cyssero got the East, Juice & Yaboy got the West & the south so everyone is a problem! So I see us as the next AfterMath!

East = Cyssero. West = Game, Ya Boy, Juice. South = ?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:18:18 PM »
Aftermathmusic.com:

Nu Jerzey Devil:

East = Cyssero. West = Game, Ya Boy, Juice. South = ?
thats what i was thinking maybe he ment southwest

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »
cool little read props  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds