Author Topic: Should Nate Dogg even drop another album???????  (Read 768 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Should Nate Dogg even drop another album???????
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2006, 08:41:28 PM »
, HE SINGS IN ONE NOTE THOUGH THE WHOLE ALBUM.

^^Another one who hasn't really listened to a Nate Dogg album.

I own it. a great chill album, but not something I listen to all the time. Although as I said, if he goes pure R&B, then I think it can work.

Pure R&B? Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? LOL...You said Nate Dogg sings in one note, which is FAR from the truth...PeACe

OK, he sings other notes, but in reality, he stays are the same tempo, and he is more of a kick back singer. To do R&B, you need to do more than his shown, I think he can do it, I just think that G Funk and Hip Hop does not let him fully show his talent.

Homie, what the fuck are you talking about R&B for? Nate Dogg has a completely different/original style, I don't think fans would appreciate it if he started singing R&B, so please make sense...His style is good as it is, he needs to change nothing...Listen to "Just Another Day", "Crazy, Dangerous", "These Days", "Why", "It's Going Down Tonight", "Puppy Love", "Hardest Man In Town"...Man, they all sound different, original, and dope...PeACe

dont forget "First We Pray"  ;D ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2006, 08:49:04 PM »
Should he who knows? But anyone says that he cant and sucks and this and that...LOL! Nate has proven twice that he can drop dope cd's. Its not like he has fell off, Nate would still be able to drop a hot cd today i guarantee it. But i dont think it will happen...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2006, 08:51:44 PM »
LOL! this was some funny ass shit, when he said this...

"Nate Doggs Like a Ghetto Preacher"
-Cedric the Entertainer-

The Best of 3 Worlds

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2006, 09:31:02 PM »
n.o.
NO!