Author Topic: Jim Jones: "I'll put a cocktail in 40/40"  (Read 738 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Jim Jones: "I'll put a cocktail in 40/40"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 10:26:26 PM »
haha JayZ is at Home Depot buying fire extinguishers and plexy glass.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy is the truth. Tru Dyke is either scared to death or they deported his ass back to Puerto Rico.

Funny, didn't people stop that name calling shit in grade school. Tru Life agreed to the challenge, it's Jimmy who's nowhere to be found.

Y'all Cali boys are funny as hell, Dipset get respect out there, but they can;t even walk the streets of their own neighborhood? Somethings funny about that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 10:40:42 PM »

Funny, didn't people stop that name calling shit in grade school.

I know, my bad, it wasn't nearly as original as dipshit, dickset, etc. etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 10:59:51 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy is the truth. Tru Dyke is either scared to death or they deported his ass back to Puerto Rico.

Funny, didn't people stop that name calling shit in grade school. Tru Life agreed to the challenge, it's Jimmy who's nowhere to be found.

Y'all Cali boys are funny as hell, Dipset get respect out there, but they can;t even walk the streets of their own neighborhood? Somethings funny about that.

hey cam got robbed out here, don't mean people aren't feelin his music. and i wasnt aware you were from harlem or knew anything about that,,. why even bother speculating on how much respect they get?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 11:04:15 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey cam got robbed out here, don't mean people aren't feelin his music. and i wasnt aware you were from harlem or knew anything about that,,. why even bother speculating on how much respect they get?

Not from Harlem, but I am from the East coast. I don't care if people like their music, I've stated plenty of times how much I like Killa Season & WTGBM, but if yall really think these dudes are gangsta and respected, you gotta be on one. Dipset gets no love on the East man, and that's supposed to be where they from. I don't get it.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not from Harlem, but I am from the East coast. I don't care if people like their music, I've stated plenty of times how much I like Killa Season & WTGBM, but if yall really think these dudes are gangsta and respected, you gotta be on one. Dipset gets no love on the East man, and that's supposed to be where they from. I don't get it.

NO
love on the east? they got myspace fan sites all over the goddamn east coast, thats how i put the piffiest tracks on my profile

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 11:15:15 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO
love on the east? they got myspace fan sites all over the goddamn east coast, thats how i put the piffiest tracks on my profile

Yeah homie, thats myspace, not the streets. There are looked at as clowns out here, and that's the realest shit. You don't have to take my word for it, come to Harlem, hell anywhere out here, and ask what people think of these fools.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 11:19:53 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously i doubt lil kids look up to rappers that wear pink, but shit if they got the cheddar than they made it. they go laugh at all the suckahs dead or lockd up, or juz dint make it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 11:21:07 PM »
LOL @ no love on the East. The fuckin Amish up in Pennsylvania bump their shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »
and are you gonna say this isnt mad clown status?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2006, 11:25:26 PM »
^^^That's probably why Jimmy is keeping the situation behind the scenes He doesn't know if Tru Dyke wanna fuck him or fight him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 11:30:02 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO

im not from harlem but im from queens ny.  Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds.  Me i got no opinion on them either way so this is probably as unbiased as it gets.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 11:37:02 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO

Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds. 

There ya go.

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 11:54:16 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO

im not from harlem but im from queens ny.  Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds.  Me i got no opinion on them either way so this is probably as unbiased as it gets.

well you know what, you're probably right, and that sucks cuz out here in cali we can enjoy making fun of their ridiculous over the top bullshit and listen to their entertaining music at the same time, its no bad on our towns. dipset is like the curb your enthusiasm of rap

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 11:55:22 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO

Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds. 

There ya go.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 11:58:21 PM »
So I guess I'll throw out my Eminem CD's since 14 year old girls like him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE