Author Topic: Opinons on Mr. Kee???  (Read 180 times)

HoodstaZ_n_Crime

• Lil Geezy
  • REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS
Re: Opinons on Mr. Kee???
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 06:48:39 PM »
mexicans cant rap

the only latinos that should be rappin is cubans, ricans and dominicans on the east coast, with african blood

mexicans is homos, annoyin ass pricks, same with salvadoreans and all these other central american indian lookin niggas, they got no stake in the game whatsoever and never will...white niggas got more of a chance of comin up than them....ol faggot ass cholo ass chicano shit, that shit is trash

i got latin plague and 24karat gold or whatever the fuck it was called, both sucked

BEST IN THE WEST

1. Young Dre the Truth

no1wammy

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 11:44:13 PM »
mexicans cant rap

the only latinos that should be rappin is cubans, ricans and dominicans on the east coast, with african blood

Like T-Weaponz, Immortal Technique, Pitbull, Big Pun, Fat Joe, and all them reggaeton cats?

Damn. You really hate Mexicans, do you?

mexicans is homos, annoyin ass pricks [...] they got no stake in the game whatsoever and never will...white niggas got more of a chance of comin up than them....ol faggot ass cholo ass chicano shit, that shit is trash

You really, really hate 'em, do you?

I will admit. Capone-e is wack. And he's half Pakistanian. Lil' Menace comes out as a Lil' Rob clone. And Baby Bash is into R&B records than hardcore hip hop.

Face it. You've never heard of Blunts LLA.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 09:17:07 AM »
mexicans cant rap

mexicans is homos, annoyin ass pricks, same with salvadoreans and all these other central american indian lookin niggas, they got no stake in the game whatsoever and never will...white niggas got more of a chance of comin up than them....ol faggot ass cholo ass chicano shit, that shit is trash

i got latin plague and 24karat gold or whatever the fuck it was called, both sucked

WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT PUTO, PUERTO RICANS SUCK, THEY GOT THAT REGAETON SHIT ITS GAY, THE ONLY COOL ONE IS BIG PUN
AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE SAID TO MY FACE I WOULD OF FUCKED YOU UP, AND PROBABLY EVEN SHOT YOU
THERES MORE MEXICANS THAN PUERTO RICANS

HoodstaZ_n_Crime

• Lil Geezy
  • REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 06:32:12 PM »
damn, ima watch my posts from now on, i mean streetryder310@dubcnn.com is on the prowl to fucc me up, and even shoot me  :o

faggot shut the fucc up, mexicans cant rap, they cannot fuccing rap, PERIOD, for one they accents is too fucced up, they sound like high pitched fuccin girls, they CANNOT rap, it dont sound right, it sound gay

ima respect the fact ese's got pull in the street and whatnot, but in terms of rappin, stop it, they sound like fuccin corny ass muthafuccas

thats the truth, 100%

BEST IN THE WEST

1. Young Dre the Truth

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 12:28:22 AM »
mexicans cant rap

What that gotta do with Kee though, he isnt mexican. and if you've actually listened to any of his albums you would know he's far from cholo rap.