Author Topic: Jim Jones: "I'll put a cocktail in 40/40"  (Read 736 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Jim Jones: "I'll put a cocktail in 40/40"
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 12:20:39 AM »
So I guess I'll throw out my Eminem CD's since 14 year old girls like him.

Your'e missing the point. I don't think anyone is telling you not to listen to Dipset because of that. The original sub-topic of this post was that Jim Jones & The Dipset are NOT hard and are NOT respected by grown folks in there own area.

I do hope Dipset & Tru Life's crew get into it, because it won't be pretty for the Dips. And Jim vs. Tru 1-on-1 is a rap. Dudes from LES do NOT fuck around.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 12:24:34 AM »
haha JayZ is at Home Depot buying fire extinguishers and plexy glass.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy is the truth. Tru Dyke is either scared to death or they deported his ass back to Puerto Rico.

Funny, didn't people stop that name calling shit in grade school. Tru Life agreed to the challenge, it's Jimmy who's nowhere to be found.

Y'all Cali boys are funny as hell, Dipset get respect out there, but they can;t even walk the streets of their own neighborhood? Somethings funny about that.

hey cam got robbed out here, don't mean people aren't feelin his music. and i wasnt aware you were from harlem or knew anything about that,,. why even bother speculating on how much respect they get?

Not from Harlem, but I am from the East coast. I don't care if people like their music, I've stated plenty of times how much I like Killa Season & WTGBM, but if yall really think these dudes are gangsta and respected, you gotta be on one. Dipset gets no love on the East man, and that's supposed to be where they from. I don't get it.

NO
love on the east? they got myspace fan sites all over the goddamn east coast, thats how i put the piffiest tracks on my profile

im not from harlem but im from queens ny.  Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds.  Me i got no opinion on them either way so this is probably as unbiased as it gets.

well you know what, you're probably right, and that sucks cuz out here in cali we can enjoy making fun of their ridiculous over the top bullshit and listen to their entertaining music at the same time, its no bad on our towns. dipset is like the curb your enthusiasm of rap
i wish somebody would of told me this soon.  Im half a pollack so i dont catch on that fast.  But this makes sense lol.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 12:33:09 AM »
im not saying that at all.  It just seems a lot cats seem to think dip set run new york when thats far from the case.  Truth be told the only one with any real respect and spins around ny is juelz.  Jim Jones in novelty and here there just for entertainment reason.  No one respect as an emcee.  And cam, aint no one really fuckin with cam like that.  He aint as popular as juelz, but is gets more respect then jim jones. He lost a lot of his old fan base after the song girls just want to have fun.  Granted the song was about pushing weight, sampling cyndi lauper was a bad look.  And the new kids a lot of them look at Cam like hes that old dude in the club.  JR is getting getting some love tho.  I'd be lying if i said dip set wasnt getting some spins and had there fans in NY.  but to say they run NY is far from the truth

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 12:37:13 AM »
Yeah you're right. Tru Life would take Jimmy easily......in a beauty contest.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You know somebody locked down in San Quinn got that picture on a wall in their cell and they're staring at it right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Logic

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 12:59:31 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy is the truth. Tru Dyke is either scared to death or they deported his ass back to Puerto Rico.

Funny, didn't people stop that name calling shit in grade school. Tru Life agreed to the challenge, it's Jimmy who's nowhere to be found.

Y'all Cali boys are funny as hell, Dipset get respect out there, but they can;t even walk the streets of their own neighborhood? Somethings funny about that.

hey cam got robbed out here, don't mean people aren't feelin his music. and i wasnt aware you were from harlem or knew anything about that,,. why even bother speculating on how much respect they get?

Not from Harlem, but I am from the East coast. I don't care if people like their music, I've stated plenty of times how much I like Killa Season & WTGBM, but if yall really think these dudes are gangsta and respected, you gotta be on one. Dipset gets no love on the East man, and that's supposed to be where they from. I don't get it.

NO
love on the east? they got myspace fan sites all over the goddamn east coast, thats how i put the piffiest tracks on my profile

Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds.

There ya go.

Is that why they're always invited to Hot 97 Summer Jam...you mofos are out of touch.

If it wasn't for dubcc, you wouldn't have clue who Dipset was.

Dipset is respected by 90% of the industry...and the 10% are afraid to actually make a diss track.

herpes

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO

Dudes aint getting love like that in ny.  Most of there fans consist of women and 14 year olds.

There ya go.

Is that why they're always invited to Hot 97 Summer Jam

yup b/c summer jam crowd consist of a lot of women and teenagers

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 02:01:34 AM »
So Phillyboy i guess you didnt seen the whole of Dipset going through a packed Harlem on an open topped bus throwing money out?....You miss that one? Or the JR Writer video IN HARLEM, Or the fact that when this scuffle with Loon took place 40 cal was in a crowded barbers shop in the middle of Harlem? Yeah the Dips aint in the streets like that  ::)

Argue that just coz your in the streets dont mean your respected, but you know damn well if Jay z, prodigy, 50, Nas or anyone was in the streets with no security (like the dips) then they wil get robbed, no 2 ways about it.....

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 07:57:41 PM »
So Phillyboy i guess you didnt seen the whole of Dipset going through a packed Harlem on an open topped bus throwing money out?....You miss that one? Or the JR Writer video IN HARLEM, Or the fact that when this scuffle with Loon took place 40 cal was in a crowded barbers shop in the middle of Harlem? Yeah the Dips aint in the streets like that  ::)

Argue that just coz your in the streets dont mean your respected, but you know damn well if Jay z, prodigy, 50, Nas or anyone was in the streets with no security (like the dips) then they wil get robbed, no 2 ways about it.....

I aslo saw Cam looking like Marion Jones at the Rucker, while Jimmy took a beating...You miss that one?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »

I aslo saw Cam looking like Marion Jones at the Rucker, while Jimmy took a beating...You miss that one?

Yeah coz you would stand around and get an ass whoopin from 20 guys. lol cam did what 99.99% of the population would have done.....But did you see cam get right in the middle of the scuffle at one of his concerts?.....

Shit, what the fuck is going on here, why are we trying to convince one another how "gangsta" someone is. shit no more for me im out......

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 03:15:32 AM »
LMAO @ Marion Jones. I gotta break character for once because that was funny as shit.

*back into character*

Cam didn't wanna catch a case snappin' all those niggas necks. He did them a favor. Dipset got the streets on lock regardless of what 2 or 3 people on here say with a vendetta against the Dips.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 04:47:58 PM »
im not saying that at all.  It just seems a lot cats seem to think dip set run new york when thats far from the case.  Truth be told the only one with any real respect and spins around ny is juelz.  Jim Jones in novelty and here there just for entertainment reason.  No one respect as an emcee.  And cam, aint no one really fuckin with cam like that.  He aint as popular as juelz, but is gets more respect then jim jones. He lost a lot of his old fan base after the song girls just want to have fun.  Granted the song was about pushing weight, sampling cyndi lauper was a bad look.  And the new kids a lot of them look at Cam like hes that old dude in the club.  JR is getting getting some love tho.  I'd be lying if i said dip set wasnt getting some spins and had there fans in NY.  but to say they run NY is far from the truth

after saying Girls is about Pushing Weight you shouldnt be able to speak on the dips....The song was about How girls wanna have fun, and how dudes think they got a girl, but that girl is really fuckin everyone....
Dont comment on the Dipset when you dont listen to em...thanks  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds