Author Topic: The Game being sued by Vince McMahon  (Read 894 times)

Trauma-san

Re: The Game being sued by Vince McMahon
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 11:35:34 PM »
I think that should be HHH's decision wether Vince should put legal action on The Game or not since its his trademark. This is just typical Vince Mcmahon trying to get a little more money that he doesn't really need.

1st, it's not to you to judge whether or not somebody has enough money.  Second, this is THE GAME trying to trademark a name that isn't solely his.  Vince isn't trying to get money, the GAME is trying to get money by getting a specific trademark on a name that Vince McMahon has been using for years. 

Trauma-san

Re: The Game being sued by Vince McMahon
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »
^HHH has been using 'The Game' nickname since about summer of '99

I had a feeling something like this was gonna happen sooner or later
It is a nickname none the less...is Ferrari going to sue 50 because he calls himself Ferrari F50?  Is playboy suing Banks because he has the nickname Blue Heffner? No.  Why?  Because your entertainment/stage name can be protected by law, not a nickname you were given.

What about Game records, not going after them eh?  Vince wouldnt be able to.  They been using Game on a worldwide scale since GTA3 Dropped.

He's not going after anybody.  read again.  The GAMe is trying to trademark his name; vince is saying "You can't do that, because I use that name too".  Why is this so hard to understand? Vince McMahon did not sue or pursue legal action in any way against "The Game".  Read the fucking story, it's child shit that a 5 year old could understand.

Class, today's word is "Oppose".  "Oppose" means to be against something.  Tommorow's word will be "Lawsuit" which is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING WORD