Author Topic: the main difference between the US and europe.....and california girls  (Read 526 times)

Sikotic™

Re: the main difference between the US and europe.....and california girls
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 01:30:25 AM »
The whole plastic surgery thing out here in Cali is blown way outta proportion. Not nearly a factor as it's made out to be.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 03:30:28 AM »
Lads you've got it all wrong.

I've been to japan and korea and i've never seen so many hot girls.   Japanese girls are cute as fuck, you just wanna put them in your pocket and get them out when it's convenient however a few of them have a tendancy to have short legs and a long back.  korean girls though. now take whatever you know about korea and stick it. because i promise you whatever your stereotype of koreans are, isn't true. Koreans are hot. proportioned bodies. and sexy faces.

Prepare for the asian invasion!
word my girlfriend is korean and she is hot as fuck and does whatever i say so i'm happy

your lucky

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 05:34:07 AM »
30 % swedish and 70 % thai =  :rubeyes:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 02:49:42 AM »
LOL at people saying Cali girls are fake, so their not fine.

Most women in Cali can't afford plastic surgery. And Cali has way more diversity in women. You want Asian, we got it, you want Latin, we got it, you want big tittied blond girls, we got it, you want ghetto black girls, you got it. Cali is like a meeting place of all fine women. And I'd say 95% of them are real, so don't hate trying to make your countries look better. You still had a boner when you came to the westcoast.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »
u wanna know where the hottest girls are? POLAND and the rest of eastern europe, 90% are hot and maybe 0.1% are fat and this is no joke, the rest of eastern europe is similar to this as well, but from where i been Poland tops the list.

NAH! there is some Polish bitch that works with me and she is straight from Poland she just learned to speak English and all that...the bitch is always staring at me with a goofy ass look  :P
She is ugly as fuck but she has a nice little body, but if this is what most polish girls are like you can have em...

The Best of 3 Worlds