Author Topic: The Official B-Ball World Championship thread  (Read 3175 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The Official B-Ball World Championship thread
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2006, 10:58:15 AM »
^^^^ Kobe is the best player on this earth and is the most talented offensive player by far.. with the 3pt line 1 meter ahead, it's gonna be too easy for him.. without saying he wouldn't had left alone the Greeks guards in the perimeter with his great D..  and Lamar versatility fits the FIBA game perfectly .

wcsoldier

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2006, 11:03:05 AM »
the "homos" team destroy USA   :D

Homos? I resent that. Greece has a smaller gay percentage than the USA and while the US has 19 Gay Pride parades a year in various cities, Greece has none. No other country in the world celebrates homosexuality like the Americans do. If anything your quote should read "the "homos" team got destroyed".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_parade

That being said, as a Greek I'm very disappointed with US basketball. The Jordan, Magic, Bird, team would have ran through these guys.
stereotypes are stereotypes... No need of the Jordan ect. Kobe would have been enough, even without him.. with Allen, Redd, Billups it would have been enough.. US experts should study the FIBA games much better

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »
its crazy how much usa lost their confidence once the lead was cut to 3. after the lost the lead the game was over for usa.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »

Homos? I resent that. Greece has a smaller gay percentage than the USA and while the US has 19 Gay Pride parades a year in various cities, Greece has none. No other country in the world celebrates homosexuality like the Americans do. If anything your quote should read "the "homos" team got destroyed".

That being said, as a Greek I'm very disappointed with US basketball. The Jordan, Magic, Bird, team would have ran through these guys.

You need to read up on the history of Greece if you don't know what he's talking about...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2006, 01:21:53 PM »

You need to read up on the history of Greece if you don't know what he's talking about...

I know all about the alleged history from the same kid of history books that were saying black slaves had fun being slaves. The truth is that the historical evidence claiming it so is very suspect. Most of the historians assume such things based on various pieces of literature. If USA was taken over today and 1000 years from now someone looked as Hollywood and Hollywood alone to capture what America really was people would think it was on average a leftist, liberal, abortionist, queer-like haven for fuits and nutcases. And evenb hen the word love used between men in Greek writings doesn't have to mean sex. Different languages can mean different things, it just so happens that mainstream historians won't even debate how homosexual Greece was and it's probably due to the "gay mafia's", as they call it, agenda tomake homosexuality appear more common than it really is. These people still claim that the US is 10% gay based on that idiot Kinsey's study conststing a disproportionate amount of inmates and pedophiles. The odds that most or many Greeks were gay are the same as the odds they were philosphers or mathematicians.

Of course this is modern Greece we're talking about. Modern Greece is a very backwards homophobic, anti-semitic, racist haven for the set in their ways stubborn people. A TV station was fined 100 grand for showing two guys kissing, and they were trying to pass a law where you could arrest gays for kissing in daylight. Greece is hardly homosexual these days, and how come no one ever calls modern Greeks math whizzes, or scientists, when they throw out the gay slurs?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »

I know all about the alleged history from the same kid of history books that were saying black slaves had fun being slaves. The truth is that the historical evidence claiming it so is very suspect. Most of the historians assume such things based on various pieces of literature. If USA was taken over today and 1000 years from now someone looked as Hollywood and Hollywood alone to capture what America really was people would think it was on average a leftist, liberal, abortionist, queer-like haven for fuits and nutcases. And evenb hen the word love used between men in Greek writings doesn't have to mean sex. Different languages can mean different things, it just so happens that mainstream historians won't even debate how homosexual Greece was and it's probably due to the "gay mafia's", as they call it, agenda tomake homosexuality appear more common than it really is. These people still claim that the US is 10% gay based on that idiot Kinsey's study conststing a disproportionate amount of inmates and pedophiles. The odds that most or many Greeks were gay are the same as the odds they were philosphers or mathematicians.

Of course this is modern Greece we're talking about. Modern Greece is a very backwards homophobic, anti-semitic, racist haven for the set in their ways stubborn people. A TV station was fined 100 grand for showing two guys kissing, and they were trying to pass a law where you could arrest gays for kissing in daylight. Greece is hardly homosexual these days, and how come no one ever calls modern Greeks math whizzes, or scientists, when they throw out the gay slurs?

Are you from Greece or something? LOL...Dude, who really cares, we'll never know 100%, it's just a common belief that homosexuality was very accepted in ancient Greece...

lyrics from Ras Kass - Nature of the Threat...

"The word gymnasium is Greek for "naked"
This was the place where adolescent boys were educated and molested
This was accepted cuz Greek culture was homosexual
for example, Sappho trained girls on the island of Lesbos
Hence, the word lesbian (let these muthafuckas know)
December 25, the birth of Saturn
A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern
December 25, now thought the birth of Christ
Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk, fucked each other then they beat
their wife
Fact is, it was still practiced, until they called it Christmas
So put a gerbil on your Christmas list

The Hellenistic Era, Alexander the Great
Conquers all the way to India leaving four successor states
By the Fifth century B.C.
R.O.M.E. succeeds to be
The conqueror of Egypt and Greece
But had the threat of the Black Phoenicians in Sicily
The Punic Wars began 264 B.C.
The Black general Hannibal and Carthaginian Peace
In 146 B.C. Carthage fell after a six-month siege
Rome sold every citizen into slavery, the first genocide in history
And more bisexuality in sight
Julius Caesar was known as 'every woman's husband and every man's wife' "

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2006, 06:00:34 PM »
the "homos" team destroy USA   :D

Are you from Greece or something? LOL...Dude, who really cares, we'll never know 100%, it's just a common belief that homosexuality was very accepted in ancient Greece...

lyrics from Ras Kass - Nature of the Threat...

"The word gymnasium is Greek for "naked"
This was the place where adolescent boys were educated and molested
This was accepted cuz Greek culture was homosexual
for example, Sappho trained girls on the island of Lesbos
Hence, the word lesbian (let these muthafuckas know)
December 25, the birth of Saturn
A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern
December 25, now thought the birth of Christ
Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk, fucked each other then they beat
their wife
Fact is, it was still practiced, until they called it Christmas
So put a gerbil on your Christmas list

The Hellenistic Era, Alexander the Great
Conquers all the way to India leaving four successor states
By the Fifth century B.C.
R.O.M.E. succeeds to be
The conqueror of Egypt and Greece
But had the threat of the Black Phoenicians in Sicily
The Punic Wars began 264 B.C.
The Black general Hannibal and Carthaginian Peace
In 146 B.C. Carthage fell after a six-month siege
Rome sold every citizen into slavery, the first genocide in history
And more bisexuality in sight
Julius Caesar was known as 'every woman's husband and every man's wife' "

Admit u angry hehe

well too bad for the u.s no trophy (again) in a bbwcs

The only dream team was the 92' one now it's 100% sure
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2006, 06:17:11 AM »
Happy with the win over Argentina, other teams are boring to watch

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2006, 01:59:18 PM »
thank god we beat argentina, i can't believe we lost to greece though, fuck ! Kobe u better win the NBA championship on that new knee

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »
LeBRONZE Keeps Livin up to his Name.  ;D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2006, 02:41:19 PM »

See NIK this is what I mean when I said alot of Laker fans are Lebron haters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2006, 04:10:05 PM »

I know, but that's due to those placing LeBron on Kobe's level...

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2006, 07:24:39 PM »

Well its fuckin stupid, Kobe > Lebron!  Ok there ya'll go I know its true!  But to use that as a reason to discredit Lebron is absurd.  Im not talking about you Nik, but "Lebronze" wow how creative ::)   And Kobe is better CLEARLY, but Lebron is on his level lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2006, 07:27:38 PM »

Well its fuckin stupid, Kobe > Lebron!  Ok there ya'll go I know its true!  But to use that as a reason to discredit Lebron is absurd.  Im not talking about you Nik, but "Lebronze" wow how creative ::)   And Kobe is better CLEARLY, but Lebron is on his level lol

It's about how the media makes him out to be a lot better than he really is...PeACe

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »
^^^I agree he isnt a great shooter and he plays no d but because he is a all around amazing scorer he's going to get that credit, and I do believe his D will get better as he gets older.