Author Topic: Facts About Sex  (Read 646 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Facts About Sex
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 07:41:27 PM »

• Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

You can consider this one false. Do you really think a butterfly or a fish goes mating with the idea of 'Hey! I'm going to beget some offspring so my genes can live on and on for ever!'? All animals mate because they enjoy it.

Actually, no, this is a known fact...Dolphins do have sex for reproduction, but they have sex even when they are not attempting to reproduce...Look it up. Other animals have sex because it's in their nature, they don't have casual sex like dolphins, who are known to bond through sex...PeACe

are you sure about that? I thought bo-bo Monkeys have sex for pleasure too....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »

You can consider this one false. Do you really think a butterfly or a fish goes mating with the idea of 'Hey! I'm going to beget some offspring so my genes can live on and on for ever!'? All animals mate because they enjoy it.

Actually, no, this is a known fact...Dolphins do have sex for reproduction, but they have sex even when they are not attempting to reproduce...Look it up. Other animals have sex because it's in their nature, they don't have casual sex like dolphins, who are known to bond through sex...PeACe

are you sure about that? I thought bo-bo Monkeys have sex for pleasure too....

Could be true, all I know is that dolphins are one of the rare species who do it for plreasure...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »
Yeah, primates have to. They masterbate, so they gotta have sex for pleasure.

• Cypridophobia or Cypriphobia or Cyprianophobia or Cyprinophobia - Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease.
Don't we all have a fear of venereal diseases? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »
Yeah, primates have to. They masterbate, so they gotta have sex for pleasure.

• Cypridophobia or Cypriphobia or Cyprianophobia or Cyprinophobia - Fear of prostitutes or venereal disease.
Don't we all have a fear of venereal diseases? lol

yes i think we do...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 01:10:19 AM »
By the way, those aren't called 'bobo-monkeys'. They're called bonobos. And apes aren't monkeys, technically speaking.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 01:14:37 AM »

It is a myth,my friend. I can tell you that it is also completely scientifically proven that for example big cats will have sex with their food trays in captivity. And thats not because they think they might beget little trays, I should think. They just enjoy it.

Also, many animals have sex to maintain their pair bond, which is probably driven by the fact that they tend to like each other better due to the pleasure they give each other.

It is a urban legend that only humans and dolphins do sex because they enjoy it. You're wrong, get over it.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Logic

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 01:43:58 AM »
• Actual amount of semen per ejaculation: 1-2 teaspoons

Everyday I wake up and wish someday I can skeet on chicks like Peter North  :laugh:

Logic

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 01:47:44 AM »
 :laugh:

"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch". The visionaries spread the word the only way they knew how: rap music. People would listen to the songs of the visionaries during ritual smoking ceremonies and chant "skeet skeet skeet!". Every tribe of their kind in the land listened to rap music and the idea of skeeting quickly gained in popularity. Soon, the entire African-American tribe had done its part to offset the effects of overpopulation through generations of skeeting on the women that they did not wish to impregnate. However, the other tribes of the land (most notabley, the Whites and Mexicans) did not support the "Skeet Movement". They continued to grow in number until the Whites eventually ate the Mexicans. The Whites, however, refused to eat the African-Americans for fear of sickle cell anemia, so they all got on a very large boat and went back to England.

"Excuse me, I didn't catch your name, but would you mind if I skeeted on you? Seeing as how we just met and all, I am not fully convinced that you would make a good mother, so I am electing not to ejaculate inside of you. Let me go get you a towel."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 02:36:39 AM »

It is a myth,my friend. I can tell you that it is also completely scientifically proven that for example big cats will have sex with their food trays in captivity. And thats not because they think they might beget little trays, I should think. They just enjoy it.

Also, many animals have sex to maintain their pair bond, which is probably driven by the fact that they tend to like each other better due to the pleasure they give each other.

It is a urban legend that only humans and dolphins do sex because they enjoy it. You're wrong, get over it.

I'm not wrong, it's a study I know of, idiot...Unless you can PROVE it wrong, shut the fuck up...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 02:44:04 AM »

I'm not wrong, it's a study I know of, idiot...Unless you can PROVE it wrong, shut the fuck up...PeACe
NIK Is NEVER wrong, how dare you  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 02:45:19 AM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 05:32:53 AM »
^^ note the subtle hint of the rolling-eyes smilie

from what I know, there's four species that can get an orgasm: humans, pigs, dolphins and chimps. It is possible though that except for humans, dolphins are the only ones to have sex not serving the purpose of reproduction. However, I think Z's point was that no animal mates cause they think it's a dope ass thing to reproduce...only they don't think it's a dope ass thing to hit that pussy either...it's pure fucking instinct and they don't even know why they're doing it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 05:37:05 AM »
btw: Bonobos are the only non-humans to look in each other's eyes while having sex

:laugh:

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 12:53:57 PM »
The insect on the penis thing is sick .