Author Topic: Farewell Dubcc, My Exit  (Read 508 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Farewell Dubcc, My Exit
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 01:47:14 PM »
ahh does that mean there will be no more hidden random homo music in threads?
NO MORE WAR

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 04:34:12 PM »
BYE KAIN! :'(

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 05:22:03 PM »
 :psych:
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 05:50:22 PM »
It's true. You fuckers do take shit too seriously. It's like a fuckin' funeral in this joint sometimes.

When people wanna discuss something different and outside your personal taste, which is the purpose of a message board, it's spam and ridiculous.

When you wanna talk about Game's nipple rings, how big Dre's dick is, and what Dre did to lose weight, it's a great contribution to the board.

DIPCC is in a state of 911.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 01:37:53 AM »
It's true. You fuckers do take shit too seriously. It's like a fuckin' funeral in this joint sometimes.

When people wanna discuss something different and outside your personal taste, which is the purpose of a message board, it's spam and ridiculous.

When you wanna talk about Game's nipple rings, how big Dre's dick is, and what Dre did to lose weight, it's a great contribution to the board.

I know, i give my input in all topics, and i mention dipset, when its about dipset. But damn people get all butthurt and start calling me faggot and tell me i have 'no credibility' becuz i like the dipset...its pathetic...I would never say that too someone, its all MUSIC! People like what they like...I would never say "why the fuck you like Nelly?" or something like that.....Yeah its a west coast board but there is an OUTBOUND SECTION, so if i wanna post dipset shit in there im going too, if people dont like it dont click on the thread...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bomb-A®

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 10:04:07 AM »
i liked you individually....peace

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 06:48:07 PM »

I know, i give my input in all topics, and i mention dipset, when its about dipset. But damn people get all butthurt and start calling me faggot and tell me i have 'no credibility' becuz i like the dipset...its pathetic...I would never say that too someone, its all MUSIC! People like what they like...I would never say "why the fuck you like Nelly?" or something like that.....Yeah its a west coast board but there is an OUTBOUND SECTION, so if i wanna post dipset shit in there im going too, if people dont like it dont click on the thread...
I feel ya man. It's a bunch of bitch made muthafuckas with no self-worth, so they gotta try and diss other people's views to feel better about themselves. What's worse is this is all happening over the internet. Whatever, like I'm saying, dubcc is in some trouble if business continues to be conducted this way. Keep ya head up MoSav,you're one of the few real people still around.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 06:59:23 PM »

Co-Sign
I feel ya man. It's a bunch of bitch made muthafuckas with no self-worth, so they gotta try and diss other people's views to feel better about themselves. What's worse is this is all happening over the internet. Whatever, like I'm saying, dubcc is in some trouble if business continues to be conducted this way. Keep ya head up MoSav,you're one of the few real people still around.

The Maestro

rik

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »

Real shit right there. People get butthurt when someone makes a dipset thread, or even mentions dipset. Yet there's fuckers around here making dumbass threads I believe all ya'll now what I'm referring to and it's a good. It's whatever though it's not my forum so I can't do shit about it. You're 100% right though we are in a state of 911 and hopefully shit gets back to normal because I really like this site. Ain't too many real posters left.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:01:12 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 11:42:27 PM »

It really is sad sometimes around here, I find myself reading more than I post nowadays because of all the bullshit going on.  You try and introduce new music in outbound, people either dont reply or say some dumb shit cuz it isnt the new snoop or Gunit mixtape.  I saw a post in an Alanis Morisette thread calling the thread starter a fag because its about Alanis Morisette, WTF is that, isnt this supposed to be a board about music and music lovers of all types.  I love this board but its in one of its lower points with all the negativity goin on, i know we'll get through this tho and it'll be about the music again.

-KIDRENEGADE-

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 08:52:21 AM »
^ g-unit mixtape ? who the fuck is interested in that crap lol... i never disrespect other ppls oppinions about music , except when they are getting a hard one from their idol and post 10 threads about him/them/her everyday.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 01:11:42 PM »
^ g-unit mixtape ? who the fuck is interested in that crap lol... i never disrespect other ppls oppinions about music , except when they are getting a hard one from their idol and post 10 threads about him/them/her everyday.

I didnt name any names, and you were actually far from the topic of that post, infact as long as I remember you've been one of my favorite posters Eclipze....guilty conscience maybe?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Chief

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 10:10:13 AM »
peace!

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 03:44:28 PM »

I didnt name any names, and you were actually far from the topic of that post, infact as long as I remember you've been one of my favorite posters Eclipze....guilty conscience maybe?

:sign_werd:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2006, 03:52:35 PM »
r.i.p kain i wont miss u...

http://o-dub.com/sounds/dickset.mp3