Author Topic: Daz on MTV's Mixtape Monday's  (Read 137 times)

Quadruple OG

Daz on MTV's Mixtape Monday's
« on: August 28, 2006, 04:36:26 PM »
http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/082806/

Quote from: Daz Dillinger
Daz Dillinger said once Tha Dogg Pound drop their solo LPs, everybody is going on one big tour together.

"Tha Dogg Pound album just boosted everybody's careers up and got everybody geared for the solo projects," he said about the recently released Cali Iz Active LP, where he, his cousin Snoop Dogg and Kurupt came together as a trio.

Although he felt Cali could have been promoted better, he said to look forward to another DPGC album in the future — but not before his So So Def debut, So So Gangsta. His new single, "Weekend," features Jermaine Dupri's main songwriting accomplice, Johnta Austin.

"It's partying from Thursday to Sunday, bagging girls," he described of the record. "It's having a good weekend."

Production-wise, he said, "I went to the South with it. It's in the West Coast and the South. I'm catering to everybody."

So So Gangsta comes out September 12 and features production by JD, Scott Storch, No ID and Sooperfly. You'll find songs like "Thang on My Hip" and "Rat-A-Tat-Tat," and Ice Cube is among the guest performers.

You can also find Daz and Kurupt on the Game's upcoming The Doctor's Advocate LP.

"We've been out trying to keep this West Coast thing together," Daz said about the unity in Cali. "We're not worried about no beefs. We're trying to make it happen."

didn't know they were gonna b on Game's next album...

"THE" MoSav

Re: Daz on MTV's Mixtape Monday's
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:55:52 PM »
http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/082806/

Quote from: Daz Dillinger
Daz Dillinger said once Tha Dogg Pound drop their solo LPs, everybody is going on one big tour together.

"Tha Dogg Pound album just boosted everybody's careers up and got everybody geared for the solo projects," he said about the recently released Cali Iz Active LP, where he, his cousin Snoop Dogg and Kurupt came together as a trio.

Although he felt Cali could have been promoted better, he said to look forward to another DPGC album in the future — but not before his So So Def debut, So So Gangsta. His new single, "Weekend," features Jermaine Dupri's main songwriting accomplice, Johnta Austin.

"It's partying from Thursday to Sunday, bagging girls," he described of the record. "It's having a good weekend."

Production-wise, he said, "I went to the South with it. It's in the West Coast and the South. I'm catering to everybody."

So So Gangsta comes out September 12 and features production by JD, Scott Storch, No ID and Sooperfly. You'll find songs like "Thang on My Hip" and "Rat-A-Tat-Tat," and Ice Cube is among the guest performers.

You can also find Daz and Kurupt on the Game's upcoming The Doctor's Advocate LP.

"We've been out trying to keep this West Coast thing together," Daz said about the unity in Cali. "We're not worried about no beefs. We're trying to make it happen."

didn't know they were gonna b on Game's next album...

I gotta see Daz And Kurupt on Games album before i believe it, Daz blows more smoke out his ass then he blows out his mouth

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 04:57:35 PM »
^^Exactly just cause this article says they are on it doesnt mean its the truth at all.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »
I would like to see DPG on Game's album but I'll believe when I see it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 05:56:55 PM »
why?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 06:00:35 PM »
why?

because once in a while they can still bring heat
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 06:40:38 PM »