Author Topic: 2Pac Album News..... Scott storch, Kanye west, Biggie, Big L, Left eye,Aaliyah..  (Read 696 times)

The Watcher

fuck it - im gettin on this 2pac album somehow
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

rik

They need to stop this already.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
fuck it - im gettin on this 2pac album somehow

I'm a DubCC hall of fame keystyle, I think I'm over qualified to be on a 'Pac album.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why cant afeni just let the final album be done correctly? johnny j, dj quik, and daz have all proven that they know how to produce tupac's material because he selected them when he was alive to produce for him. respect to kanye, he has his own style working for him, but tupac shakur and kanye west in no way have agreeing musical styles. and ne-yo? how about danny boy? kci & jojo?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I honestly would have DJ Quik and Johnny J produced the whole thing, throw the Outlawz on a couple of songs, MAYBE have someone like Ras Kass or Crooked I, a talented rapper that hasn't blown up yet, 'cause 'Pac loved helping those who needed to be hear. Of course have Richie Rich and Rappin' 4 Tay represent the real Bay, and then finish with a Dr. Dre produced track, with the lyrics to Revolution, featuring Immortal Technique, but then again, that album would sell triple wood.

Sikotic™

Quik made the best posthumous Pac song in years - Loyal To The Game Remix.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
LOL thats kinda of fucked up the interviewer was askin him more questions about Pac then himself LOL

ya know, lol

"THE" MoSav

just let him rest in peace  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds