Author Topic: LMAO At This Method Man Interview  (Read 748 times)

eNgIeS

Re: LMAO At This Method Man Interview
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 10:07:15 PM »
hmmmm if someone writing shit about u in magazines, criticizing you, you tellin me you wouldnt wanna just say FUCK YOU. Sure maybe he went on a bit too much, who knows sounds like Meths goin thru a tough time in his life.

I dont think Meth's raps fell off, it was just bad beat selection on the last cd, a few songs were good but just wasnt wat it could be.

Meth to me is one of the rappers with so much potential but he was self admittedly lazy, once he got the initial fame i think he lost that drive to make hits, it took his last delayed album to flop for him to get his fire back. Shame he doesnt have the patience to work with Dre.

Meth has the charisma & the raps to be that big star, or he did, not sure if its too late now. Still one of my favs just failed to reach the star level of your Snoop Doggs, or 50 Cents or Eminems that i think he could've been

Lunatic

Re: LMAO At This Method Man Interview
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 11:39:29 PM »
lmao, BEST INTERVIEW I'VE EVER READ. Lol I understand were Meth coming from 2. Funny how Meth kept saying fuck y'all, and all dude could do was laugh. I love how he'd be asked a question and he'd just start going off on dude.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com