Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG:some good critic  (Read 480 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: SNOOP DOGG:some good critic
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2002, 10:12:17 AM »
I'm a big snoop fan since his first debut album,but nowadays i hatred some his behaviors:

HE DOES NOT HAVE CONTACT WITH HIS FANS (for example:after the concerts he doesn't go out to greeting his fans,he remains in the backstage...to smoke weed with his homies....he doesn't spread love for his fans).WHY???

HE DOES NOT LOVE MUSIC LIKE BACK IN A DAYS (now he's in a Hollywood state of mind)

HE'S NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS(In every interview
or show he's always high as fuck)

HE MAKES MUSIC ONLY FOR THE MONEY(look at  his 3 past albums)

:( :( :(

Hmmmm i've seen snoop in concert 3 times, the first time he was actually standing outside of the venue signing autogaphs and posing for pictures. the second time he came he actually jumped into the crowd and went crowd surfing and also was signing autographs at he end of the show. Then the third time  he was luanching watches cd's t-shirts, and loads of other crap into the audience becuase he quote "i love all y'all fans out here in Beckersfeeeld, so i'mma give y'all watch off my wrist"  ::) not to mention the after shows at aldos here where him and his kids were signing autographs and shit all three times

i dunno about the second comment either, if he didn't like it no more i don't think he'd surround his life with it, every time you see him he's listening to something  or singing something.

I don't think there is many Famous people that are good examples for kids....snoop might get high but he doesn't go around telling kids to do it , hell if i'm mistaken snoop was on tv one time saying NOT to get cuaght up in drugs. He might be a hypocrit for saying that but i guess he's applying  "do as i say not as i do" Plus over the years snoop has said a grip of possitive and good stuff not only for the kids but for everyone....just watch his Diary on MTV.

and who in the industry DOESN"T make music for the money ?? Talib Kweli and Common might say different but you know DAAAAAAAMN well they're VERY happy with the money they make and want more...plus snoop's got 3 kids, a wife, a billion relatives, a billion friends who all depend on him. Nate Dogg even said that about snoop "nigga carries alot of people on his shoulders...he's little as hell but cares for a lot of people"

I ain't trying to make snoop into Jesus Christ, but you're off with some of those statements
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2002, 10:16:11 AM »

I ain't trying to make snoop into Jesus Christ, but you're off with some of those statements

amen to that
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2002, 10:17:48 AM »
and what i wanna know is .......

WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 500 PICTURES OF A MAN??? YOU SERIOUSLY ARE SOUNDING LIKE A STAN HERE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2002, 10:26:54 AM »
I'm a big snoop fan since his first debut album,but nowadays i hatred some his behaviors:

HE DOES NOT HAVE CONTACT WITH HIS FANS (for example:after the concerts he doesn't go out to greeting his fans,he remains in the backstage...to smoke weed with his homies....he doesn't spread love for his fans).WHY???

HE DOES NOT LOVE MUSIC LIKE BACK IN A DAYS (now he's in a Hollywood state of mind)

HE'S NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS(In every interview
or show he's always high as fuck)

HE MAKES MUSIC ONLY FOR THE MONEY(look at  his 3 past albums)

:( :( :(

i think you are full of shit

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2002, 10:27:32 AM »
;D

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2002, 12:06:10 PM »
lol
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2002, 12:13:01 PM »
and what i wanna know is .......

WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 500 PICTURES OF A MAN??? YOU SERIOUSLY ARE SOUNDING LIKE A STAN HERE

who me  ??? lol
gives me dopeness"                                   

Quadruple OG

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2002, 12:33:22 PM »

wow , and xzibit and tha liks were in snoop show , but i guest u already seen them so u don't gave a fuck , snoop show them luv by puttin them in the tour , he could have done the tour sole n that wouldn'T affect him

believe it or not, The Puff Puff Pass tour was NOT the only tour that Tha Liks (Tha Alkoholiks) and Xzibit have been on.  I'm fairly sure they've done smaller, low key tours in the past.

Anyway, just want to add in that Warren G was right when he said that his friends would rather make a ton of money selling to crossover fans than make quality music.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2002, 12:45:34 PM »

believe it or not, The Puff Puff Pass tour was NOT the only tour that Tha Liks (Tha Alkoholiks) and Xzibit have been on.  I'm fairly sure they've done smaller, low key tours in the past.

and ??? whut did i say wrong, i just said that snoop show they love, i didn't say they were wack or some, it's the other one who said that they show more luv to their fan  then snoop ,  xzibit wasn't at mtl but the liks where there...they ask the crowd that 20 bitches jum on the stage fo vip pass... nobody goes but when snoop ask the crowd the same thing , there were more then 20 fine ass bitches that were here, just an exemple of how many good thing snoop can do to his fan.... n pleez ya'll stop bitchin bout me being a stan a dickrider , i don't give a fuck abotu whut ya'll say, dawm i disagree with ya'll n some other do to but i'm the only one who got blame and call a dickrider and a stan , so whut , ya'll just player haters
gives me dopeness"                                   

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2002, 12:53:54 PM »
u don't actually make alot of money from touring for the amount of time and effort that goes into it. touring in its self is giving back to fans they don't have to do it dre didn't do it 4 years. snoop is constantly touring!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2002, 12:55:09 PM »
Amen
gives me dopeness"                                   

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2002, 01:04:14 PM »
Snoop aint yo muthafuckin daddy. he just a muthfuckin rap artist.  you lookin for him to sign all this shit, not smoke weed.  snoop is supposed to make music so he can money.  what kind of fucking rapper would you be, one that raps for free to have a lot of friends and lives in his momma house.  He is trying to be a business man.  business are made to make money.  you say everything he does is so he can make money, you muthfuckain right, thats what he is supposed to do dumb ass.  You talk about the fans "get close to the fans, the fans this the fans that", fuck the fans. The fans turn on yo ass when shit changes.  Snoops first album sold 5 million records, tha last meal sold 1 million, so where the fuck are those 4 million fans that he had. the fans love you when your hot and hate you when your not. All snoop can do is make music which makes money.  There are not that many blacks making money so I am happy to see him making money he could be selling crack to yo dumb ass.

He is a rap artist.  Not yo muthafuckin daddy and he is not the autograph man.  He puts on his pants just like you.  If it was me I would tell you to get the fuck out of my face if you did not buy my shit.  Just buy the albums and bump them.  If you dont wanna buy them dont just shut the fuck up.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2002, 01:36:08 PM »
stupid ass , if i luv snoo like that ,, it's shows u how much can i luv my family i luv them more thenn snoop punk head, and if u wish to be an artist u already starts with - 1 fan , i'll never be on your side dumb fuck... snoop is not yo daddy he is not the autograph man,,, soud like a jalous bitch to me , snoop ain't my daddy but he shown howw he can be a real one to his kids stupid . n i bet u white cause if u were black u would say shit lik " There are not that many blacks making money so I am happy to see him making money he could be selling crack to yo dumb ass."...... anyways  oh i forgot , in yo last pause u were sayin i had drais n all like snoop , let me tell u dat everything u said were wrong fucker.. now have a nice day even if it's over
gives me dopeness"                                   

myrealname

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2002, 05:41:04 PM »
"WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 500 PICTURES OF A MAN YOU SERIOUSLY ARE SOUNDING LIKE A STAN HERE "

My dear,i have also tons of pictures of Wu tang,xzibit,tha liks and other hip hop artists.....MY NIGGA :P

myrealname

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2002, 06:01:08 PM »
""myrealname" can you please name some rappers who do give a lot to their fans besides Lil Bow Wow and Lil Romeo... cmon homie... name them... "
Ok:Cypress hill (i saw them in concert 4 times,and they are really down to earth people),same thing for Wu tang clan(all the 9 members!i saw them in concert several times in europe,and they're really cool with their fans);
Das efx,Pharcyde,De la soul, Mobb deep(m-o-b-b- d-e-e-p-!!!),ice cube,coolio,ice-t,Rakim,Luniz,Lost Boyz,Outkast!
All of these rappers are really cool with their fans