Author Topic: WARREN G.....SAD SAD SAD  (Read 862 times)

Big BpG

Re: WARREN G.....SAD SAD SAD
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2001, 05:50:26 AM »
"if you want an MC... listen to Mista Grimm... "

Ok,Mista Grimm is tight....but this is a warren g's album,and i don't give a fuck if he's tight....'cause IT'S THE WARREN G ALBUM,u know what i'm sayin?
I don't wanna buy an album for the featurings,but for the quality of the ARTIST.

I think that KNOCK'S LANDIN will be much better than this album....Knock-turn'al destroy Warren g on evry point of view

That's ridiculous... Dr. Dre is famous for this... Dr. Dre makes solo albums, but then lets his production shine on it.... he has true rappers and word players shine with lyrics.... look at all his hits... almost everyone of his solo hits has a featured guest who can rip it on the MC... Whether it's Snoop, Eminem, Knoc-Turnal, Devin, Xzibit, ... the list goes on .... I hope you hate Dr. Dre just as much as you hate Warren...

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

myrealname

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2001, 07:03:28 AM »
"(Snoop was a drug dealer, a fool)"
Hey,CAMPIONE,your dear Warren g was a drug dealer too....
and I'M PRETTY SURE THAT HE 'S NOT THE MAN WHO MADE THE RAP...U ARE I G N O R A N T  ABOUT RAP HISTORY,VERY IGNORANT ;)

myrealname

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2001, 07:17:28 AM »
Warren G Regulate... A G Funk Era  3 000 000
Warren G Take A Look Over Your Shoulder 500 000
Warren G I Want It All 500 000
"He sold more than 8 millions of CDs in his career"(antonio)
::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ::) :D ???

myrealname

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2001, 07:28:45 AM »
"I hope you hate Dr. Dre just as much as you hate Warren... "
I don't hate nobody(only antonio),i don't like warren g after his second album :P

Antonio

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2001, 07:50:56 AM »
First of all you in error again! Lemme explain..

Warren G was a drug dealer?? Maybe. But i'm not wrong saying that Snoop was really famous for being a real drug dealer, while i've never heard about Warren selling drugs. But it's possible. I dont understand why u turning on me, LOL! I never said he wasnt. LOL!

About the fact that you are "pretty sure" that he's not the man who made rap between him & Knock.. well.. do i need to comment it? Naw...

About the 8 millions... check this interview he made some weeks ago:

ThaFormula.com - You sold them like 7 million records didn't you?
Warren G - It was 8 million...

Just check it, moron. At www.thaformula.com

Who's the ignorant, fool?

About u hating me.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you? Hahahahahah.. C'mon.. everybody claps your hands for this fool! He deserves it!

BTW THIS FOOL IS C_R_O_N_I_C_I AGAIN (THE ITALIAN FOOL WHO IS HATING ON ME CAUSE I'M REPPIN WARREN G), WITH HIS 192th NICKNAME USED IN THIS BOARD! LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2001, 08:10:27 AM »
haha.. i think this is hopeless... he'll alawys come back wit a new name.... fuck him.. ill ignore him from now on thats it

Antonio

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2001, 08:19:30 AM »
haha.. i think this is hopeless... he'll alawys come back wit a new name.... fuck him.. ill ignore him from now on thats it

Actually i'm ignoring him.. I just wrote the truth about Warren G... u know.. he's so ignorant that doesnt even know what he's talking about (lmao @ Warren selling 4 millions, or @ Knock being an OG in the game...). I think that he's just a fool in the eyes of all the board, trying to talk shit about me & Warren G when he doesnt even know us. LMAO! This shit is SO FUNNY! And the funniest thing is that i never dissed him, LMAO! So i really cant understand why he's turning on me, LMAO! In such a pathetic way! Showing how ignorant he is. The only thing i know is that he hates Warren G (he said Warren wasnt cool with him when he went in Italy, LMAO!).. and probably he's hating on me cause i'm repping him. LMAO! Did he fucked your bitch or what? Relax, man.. Get a life! This is music. U dont have to hate some1 behind a PC. Or because of his music. If he fucked your bitch i understand you, but.. damn.. if he didnt... why you so fool? Please explain! I'm curious!  ;D

lala

• Lil Geezy
  • One
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2001, 07:01:01 PM »

Teecee I agree 100% and must say... it's so right in my mind... A lot of people here will say G Funk Era was a classic album, yet... Warren never ripped it on the mic... Warren never will, yet for some reason, when they heard the album, they were expecting a battling MC... Minority gave the album 0/5 lyrics... first off... lyrics dont need to be tongue twisters... some of the dopest lyrics to ever grace Hip Hop came from a man called Slick Rick and he was anything but an MC... lyrics can deal with content just as much as delivery... if you want an MC... listen to Mista Grimm... he's all over the damn CD and he stands out so much... I never heard a Grimm verse until this album and he simply took full advantage... I think Grimm himself puts the lyrics in this album... I think that's why Warren wanted to use him too... He knows he is not an MC, so he gets someone who is and his delivery is straight fire... Warren's content and ideas are simply deep... I listened to the song Ghetto Village like 10 straight times and I still learn more... no CD has done that for me since NWA... when you put words together and you're left un-puzzling his verse, you know it's good... Warren's production is up to my expectations... I was expecting Gfunk and I got it... it's my favorite sound around and he delivered it.... then there are the hookmakers.... Butch, Nate, Kokane and Clinton... you can't find better... it seems like most people here just skimmed the tracks and skipped to the next... this album is so deep, so dope, so fresh I can't speak on it anymore... I should buy this album for everyone in my family... it is that dope...

-Big BpG

Seriously do you think one of the greatest storytellers ever in Slick Rick is comparable to Warren G who while a great producer is garbage lyrically?  I mean come on Ricky D is one of the Top 10 emcees ever kid.  Sorry if I misunderstood you, because saying Rick isn't an emcee is laughable, maybe you should pick up "The Great Adventures of Slick Rick."
One

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2001, 07:05:09 PM »
WELCOME TO AT""" HMM SORRY TO THE BOARD LALA ...by the way , how's PO doing ? oh  n kiss dipsy fo me pleez   :-*
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

lala

• Lil Geezy
  • One
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2001, 07:09:51 PM »
WELCOME TO AT""" HMM SORRY TO THE BOARD LALA ...by the way , how's PO doing ? oh  n kiss dipsy fo me pleez   :-*

Huh?
One

Big BpG

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2001, 07:10:12 PM »

Seriously do you think one of the greatest storytellers ever in Slick Rick is comparable to Warren G who while a great producer is garbage lyrically?  I mean come on Ricky D is one of the Top 10 emcees ever kid.  Sorry if I misunderstood you, because saying Rick isn't an emcee is laughable, maybe you should pick up "The Great Adventures of Slick Rick."

LaLa... you totally misunderstood me...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

lala

• Lil Geezy
  • One
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2001, 07:13:15 PM »

LaLa... you totally misunderstood me...

-Big BpG

Why bring up Slick Rick is a discussion about Warren G? It seemed to be implying that they were similar in some way.  Its like bringing up Warren G is a discussion about Swizz Beats.  Enlighten Me.
One

Big BpG

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2001, 07:19:31 PM »
I brought it up because people were telling me that Warren's lyrics weak on this album, yet... Slick Rick in my opinion is a lot like him... Slick is a great story teller, but his lyrics are laid back like Warren's yet he is considered a Hip Hop great... basically my point was that you dont need to murder the alphabet to get respect...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

lala

• Lil Geezy
  • One
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2001, 07:23:58 PM »
I brought it up because people were telling me that Warren's lyrics weak on this album, yet... Slick Rick in my opinion is a lot like him... Slick is a great story teller, but his lyrics are laid back like Warren's yet he is considered a Hip Hop great... basically my point was that you dont need to murder the alphabet to get respect...

-Big BpG

Alright I feel what your saying then.  But what I've always thought what Warren should do is mainly produce and rhyme occasionally like a Pete Rock & CL Smooth situation, where he produces a whole album spits on 3 or 4 song and someone else kills all the rest of the tracks.
One

myrealname

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2001, 11:07:41 PM »
OH Antonio,terroncello mio,U ARE ONLY ABLE TO SAY "LMAO"
and "MORON".
...daaaaamn,your'da man :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P