Author Topic: Guerilla Black Lets Off 400 Shots! 400 Bars “The Funeral” (Ethers Daz and JD!!!)  (Read 1423 times)

DipsetGeneral

Damn just finished listening to this, shit is hot! Propz to GB he came correct and he murdered Daz.  Propz again GB!

westkoastanostra

daz dissed gb back in 05'...when daz was doing his lil bullshit interviews about lil eazy being a snitch...

DipsetGeneral

daz dissed gb back in 05'...when daz was doing his lil bullshit interviews about lil eazy being a snitch...

Yup Daz kept running his mouth and Im sure it was all lies.  I like Daz's music but thats where it stops.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man what's up with all these 100, 200, 300, 400 bars tracks.. to me this is stupid.. come up with a good diss song that doesn't have to be hundreds of bars.  Everyone trying to out do each other on how many bars they can rap.

I'll give the track a listen though.

TRG7126

• Lil Geezy
aint bad
EBK

GangstaBoogy

Hmmmmm cant wait to hear this.........damn watch Game do 500 bars

damn who is the eye candy in your sig?

this track was weak. lazy flow, horrible punchlines, and it sounds like a bunch of snippets put together. Guerilla Black needs to strick to making mainstream music, battle rappin is NOT his thing.

* the stuff he was saying about the west coast being stuck in the past (around 9:30) was hella true tho.

* what beat is that he's rappin over around 10:25?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

d-nice

Yeah that shit got mad choppy towards the middle. Sounded like he did do it in sections. The Daz and JD disses were hard though.

DipsetGeneral

I thought he actually did better as the song went on.  And I feel ya both this didnt sound smooth like Ya Boy and Game's tracks but I still thought Black came real nice in this, Im bout to listen again.

Killa-a

• Lil Geezy
Does he still try to sound like biggie or did he go back to his south style ?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
this track was weak. lazy flow, horrible punchlines, and it sounds like a bunch of snippets put together. Guerilla Black needs to strick to making mainstream music, battle rappin is NOT his thing.
Well he hasn't excatly been successful at that either.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!

*** BEAT CHECK ***

anyone know the og artist and name of the 2nd track ???
and the track that runs from 7:35 to 8:40 ???

sound familiar but i cant id them... PEACE

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
Does he still try to sound like biggie or did he go back to his south style ?

rik

He just swagger jacked the shit outta Game and couldn't even do it right. At least not with changing the beat whoever did it did a bad job.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
I doubt Knoc and Snoop are cousins, presumably they mixed Knoc up with Daz or RBX. Both Knoc and Snoop are from Longbeach though so there is a remote possibility they are cousins...I doubt it though.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

gamespitgame

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!