Author Topic: Guerilla Black Lets Off 400 Shots! 400 Bars “The Funeral” (Ethers Daz and JD!!!)  (Read 1452 times)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guerilla Black dissin'.  WTF?  Dissin' Daz? JD?  Man is this what the westcoast is now.  Shit is straight comedy.  I got no respect for this shit.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

$Eg2$

I love the diss records man 2 me hip hop iz boring wit outt it Come on thats how hiphop began

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love the diss records man 2 me hip hop iz boring wit outt it Come on thats how hiphop began

yeah but this shit was wack.  in some parts it sounded like he was just talking over a beat. 

"THE" MoSav

yeah but this shit was wack.  in some parts it sounded like he was just talking over a beat. 

a lilttle beef is always good :)
I think Daz is a bitch thats why he always getting dissed

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

I thought i was ok I have heard better and I have heard worse. Dont Tell me your a Huge Dpg fan right ???

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I thought i was ok I have heard better and I have heard worse. Dont Tell me your a Huge Dpg fan right ???

It was a decent effort.  I'll give him that because it probably took him forever to write that shit but it was still wack.  And I think it's really convient that a rapper that we haven't heard from in a while that has basically fell off starts beef with another rapper that is about to drop a big album.  I'm mean a lot of people have been waiting for this So So Gangsta album and Black picks now to start beefin'.  Hmmm... seems like someone wants attention.  Looks like biting off Biggie has finally run it's course.  Oh and I am a big DPG fan but Cali Iz Active still sucked.

young ozwald

• 'G'
Yo Black let them have it and the nigga spoke the truth on west coast hip-hop, i didnt even know that Black had it in him on the lyrical aspect of things.  I didnt cop his last album but he won me over im coppin his new shit when it drops

$Eg2$

It was a decent effort.  I'll give him that because it probably took him forever to write that shit but it was still wack.  And I think it's really convient that a rapper that we haven't heard from in a while that has basically fell off starts beef with another rapper that is about to drop a big album.  I'm mean a lot of people have been waiting for this So So Gangsta album and Black picks now to start beefin'.  Hmmm... seems like someone wants attention.  Looks like biting off Biggie has finally run it's course.  Oh and I am a big DPG fan but Cali Iz Active still sucked.

Come on dogg I dont think Dissin Daz or Jd can resurrect sum1s career every1 know Daz iz gonna Flop I hope we does good but hes gonna flop maybe theres a personel legit beef every1 know How Daz runs his mouth

"THE" MoSav

I think he dissed Daz for the same reason MANY OTHER RAPPERS have dissed him for, Daz runs his mouth way to much, and probably did something to fuck with GB...Daz is a bitch, i like his music, but hes a bitch!

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

^^^Yup I dont see why its ok for Daz to diss GB but not vice versa.

$Eg2$

well ev3ry1 knows u cant talk bad about DPG here sum1 catches feelings.

smp4life

garbage track.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Come on dogg I dont think Dissin Daz or Jd can resurrect sum1s career every1 know Daz iz gonna Flop I hope we does good but hes gonna flop maybe theres a personel legit beef every1 know How Daz runs his mouth

Yeah but it's common knowledge that 99% of what Daz says in interviews is BS.  I mean Daz had said shit about almost everybody even his own cousin Snoop.  So why would someone even go after Daz for the shit he says.  Daz is a clown.  And like I'm saying, why did Guerilla Black pick now to start beefin?  Attention.  Just like G-Unit and 50 started coming back at Game now that his album is about to drop.  Just like when Death Row started dissing Dre hard on Chronic 2000 right before 2001 dropped.  Just like when Game released the Documentary and Yukmouth started dissin'.  But come on man Daz and JD.  They make good music but they are jokes.

Tha Psycho Hustla

Hes tyte.
fuck his brotha took name of anotha artist tho´.i mean hot dolla. there was anotha hot dolla fuckin wit assassin, scc, murder squad and ice-t.

ABN

he had a lil line about Game in there. for Black´s sake i hope he don´t say nothing back, coz Game´s came with a ton of really dope battle records in the last year. and if he does respond i hope he don´t come with 500 Bars coz i´d fall asleep listening to any rapper for 30 minutes.