Author Topic: New Dogg Pound Cd - Dogg Chit  (Read 967 times)

d-nice

Re: New Dogg Pound Cd - Dogg Chit
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 08:13:24 PM »
Daz's vision and sound for Tha Dogg Pound is completely different from Snoop's

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 09:26:14 PM »
this the first Dogg Pound album im coppin since Gotti and Dillinger.  Dogg Shit (name) was supposed to be the follow up album to Dogg Food on Death Row.  A all produced Daz album is why im coppin it because if Daz aint producing it, its not a Dogg Pond Album

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 09:28:12 PM »
this the first Dogg Pound album im coppin since Gotti and Dillinger.  Dogg Shit (name) was supposed to be the follow up album to Dogg Food on Death Row.  A all produced Daz album is why im coppin it because if Daz aint producing it, its not a Dogg Pond Album

it will be better then CIA because Daz will be doing it all

The Best of 3 Worlds

$Eg2$

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 09:35:27 PM »
I will download it and sell it for 4 bucks to my peeples hopefully it will be good I need sumthin new to bump

Paul

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
bla bla bla, just wait for the album and don't denounce this album unless you even haven't heard any song of it yet! BTW: Saga Continuez was ok, CIA was very cool!

i enjoyed both albums

for me d&g 2 was better simply cause it was produced by daz and so is this one so im lookin forward to it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »
the life i lead was better than cia :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]