Author Topic: Arranged/Forced Marriages?  (Read 387 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arranged/Forced Marriages?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »
I gotta m8 at work who's marriage was arranged, his wifey is younger than me and he's in his early 30s, lol, she's like 24.......I can't complain about that! lol. They're happily married.

I wouldn't mind the offers, but nah, f*ck off, I wouldn't do it, I'll take off to another country.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »
theres these 2 guys at work, one is 26 one is 33, both of pakistan descent

the one who is 26 is married and has 2/3 kids

33 is married and has 3 kids

both nice guys, but i know people who are the white equivilant of these guys and arent married or anything

when i got speaking to them about their wives etc they both gave the same response about how they met

"we met at college, it wasnt arranged"

i could tell they were lying like they were ashamed of that stuff, kinda sad really

the one whos 26 isnt ready for kids and he has 2, he was telling me how hes going on holiday with his 3 cousins and leaving his family at home

the other one is good and ready for kids, hes a really down to earth guy, and u can tell he looks after his family

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 02:14:44 AM »
Wat d'ya mean by Business?

why do people get divorce? why is  marriage divorce all time high?
when they leave the guy, she gets half of what he makes.  Especially when they have kids.
couples tend to cheat too.  THe longer the marriage...the longer they gotta give money to these bitches. ya know what i mean?
i forget what it's called,...but people have to do that when they in marriage.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]